Around the NHL 2017

spndnchz

I can't tell if I am mad at Murray for not taking him. Or laughing at Montreal for trading him... you know what, laughing at Montreal. 

This all day long... ALL DAY LONG.  Montreal has to be close to a change at the GM position... has to be.

Tampa Bay has a tougher decision to make with Sergachev than most teams do with 19-year-olds.  If he stays with Tampa Bay, they no longer receive Montreal's second-round pick.

Then there's the usual stuff about burning a year of the ELC, etc.

But yeah, Bergevin is not looking good.

Tampa Bay has a tougher decision to make with Sergachev than most teams do with 19-year-olds.  If he stays with Tampa Bay, they no longer receive Montreal's second-round pick.

Then there's the usual stuff about burning a year of the ELC, etc.

But yeah, Bergevin is not looking good.

Stays with Tampa past his 9 games? This is easy, take the pick

Stays with Tampa past his 9 games? This is easy, take the pick

40 games

rakish is correct, but barring injury, is there really any situation where he stays up but isn't in the lineup for 40 games?  They're not going to burn a year of ELC to have him sit.

Edited by Eleven

I was there last night. Lower bowl. Beautiful play. And know what else he did? Shyte. He floated and was invisible most of the night until th ot pp. and the he got lucky. He is a phenomenal talent. But what Jack did tonight was far more than McD did last night. I think we need to realize they are both really good. And both do not go 110% on every shift. I like McDavid alot but I am seeing Jack in a new light. Jack is a very good player too.

I was there last night. Lower bowl. Beautiful play. And know what else he did? Shyte. He floated and was invisible most of the night until th ot pp. and the he got lucky. He is a phenomenal talent. But what Jack did tonight was far more than McD did last night. I think we need to realize they are both really good. And both do not go 110% on every shift. I like McDavid alot but I am seeing Jack in a new light. Jack is a very good player too.

Tough to do anything against Slavin :) 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.