Everything Sabres Uniform Related - Royal Blue Please!

CallawaySabres

We here in Las Vegas will have the jersey unveiling at the Las Vegas sign in 30min. And it's a 118 outside. Looking forward to see who we select and also interested to see if we have any more trades that include Buffalo. Exciting week out here in Vegas. Team announced tomorrow, entry draft on Friday and Saturday and then rookie camp here next week.

So, despite removing all of the other silver, the outer two stripes are still split (can't tell if they're silver/gold or white/gold.)  If they left the striping on the aways the same (i.e., splitting the outside blue stripes, such that there's almost no contrast with the white), I'll be pissed.  If they swapped the waist stripes, like the original home whites, then split the outside gold stripes instead, I won't be as mad.

I like this for the Sabres. They needed a cleaner look and they got it. Silver is gone. Pit stains are gone. I don't hate the split color stripes, but whatever. also, I like the front numbers even though most of Sabres twitter seems to hate them. Its a unique little thing. Still could use a shoulder patch.

I don't love the Vegas look, but the addition of the red does a lot for the uniform for me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.