Everything Sabres Uniform Related - Royal Blue Please!

CallawaySabres

I'll have to see one in real life, but I suspect those are the best darks the Sabres have ever sported.

Little disappointed with the gray and with the lack of blue in the whites. Hopefully they pop more with the pants, but basically the are the same level of "Pretty good" as what they are leaving behind.

Literally can't believe how bad these look with the super thin silver and blue stripes on the sleeves and waist.  How do they keep F***ing this up?

But, don't worry fans, we're just *THREE YEARS AWAY* from fixing our uniforms for the 50th anniversary.  Hang in there!!!  <_<

On further review, I think those may actually be the same shiny white that's under the NHL crest on the collar.  Yes, they actually put white stripes on a white jersey just to thin out the only contrasting color.  :doh:

Edited by carpandean

I'm seriously not buying another jersey until they finally get this right. I've waited this long. I can wait a little longer.

Yup.  I've been seriously thinking about buying a new jersey (I always buy the authentic "on ice" ones), but I can't see buying either.  The whites are definitely out, but the blues are still not quite good enough (better, but not there yet.)

I'm seriously not buying another jersey until they finally get this right. I've waited this long. I can wait a little longer.

Summer of 2006 I decided I would never buy anything with the slug on it.  I never did.  I also ended up never buying a jersey again.  I have a royal blue CCM hat from two Christmases ago and a couple t-shirts, and that's about it.  It's been 11 years...

Well, you're , mate! Seriously, you may never buy another one again. And if they ever do manage to not one up (notice how I didn't say "get it right") then it's gonna have a giant , pink T-Mobile ad on it.

Summer of 2006 I decided I would never buy anything with the slug on it. I never did. I also ended up never buying a jersey again. I have a royal blue CCM hat from two Christmases ago and a couple t-shirts, and that's about it. It's been 11 years...

Basically the same for me. I bought a Winter Classic jersey and I have two of those Royal blue CCM hats. That's it.

Yup. I've been seriously thinking about buying a new jersey (I always buy the authentic "on ice" ones), but I can't see buying either. The whites are definitely out, but the blues are still not quite good enough (better, but not there yet.)

Ditto.

Well, you're ######, mate! Seriously, you may never buy another one again. And if they ever do manage to not ###### one up (notice how I didn't say "get it right") then it's gonna have a giant ######, pink T-Mobile ad on it.

I'll take the ads off. Problem solved.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.