Everything Sabres Uniform Related - Royal Blue Please!

CallawaySabres

but you can't possibly like that hat, it has silver piping on the logo.

/sarcasm

Haha. I'll get a royal blue one sans grey when they eventually switch.

Maybe I'll try to take a blue or yellow Mr. Sketch marker and colour the grey on this one :lol:

Welp,so much for any hope the winter classic jersey wasn't going to be a failure. Just got some info and man, I will be surprised if ONE is purchased.

Buffalo fought the design but the league forced a look that is supposed to create a New York rivalry.we might as well be the Rangers....put it that way.

The royal blue will make it back for the 50th anniversary though.....along with every design they've had.

Welp,so much for any hope the winter classic jersey wasn't going to be a failure. Just got some info and man, I will be surprised if ONE is purchased.

Buffalo fought the design but the league forced a look that is supposed to create a New York rivalry.we might as well be the Rangers....put it that way.

The royal blue will make it back for the 50th anniversary though.....along with every design they've had.

With all the player movement, this little morsel has gone unnoticed. How does the league force a design on teams? And that note about the 50th anniversary doesn't sound like awesome sauce either.

With all the player movement, this little morsel has gone unnoticed. How does the league force a design on teams? And that note about the 50th anniversary doesn't sound like awesome sauce either.

My guess is the general sentiment is either disbelief, denial or all of us knowing that we will never get the jersey that we want. Combination of the 3?

So they'll showcase a few classics at interspersed games, and their main uni stays the same. Damn.

So the Sabres will handle the 50th like Moe-ray-all did their 100th? Interesting.

Would've preferred they just have 1 set they finally did right.

Sabres will be wearing white for the Winter Classic and the rest of the uni sounds nice....except for the fact that it will either say NY or New York on it ( I mean come on, seriously)

Home teams are supposed to wear dark colors. Further proof that this is just a home game in name only.

I forgot that. Still makes no sense. Road whites unless it's a fancy outdoor game.

The Sabres are the only WC home team to have worn whites.  All other home teams have worn darks (plus Toronto as the road team in the dual-dark, red and blue game with the Red Wings.)

The Sabres are the only WC home team to have worn whites.  All other home teams have worn darks (plus Toronto as the road team in the dual-dark, red and blue game with the Red Wings.)

And soon we'll be the first winter classic home team to play on the road.  It's nothing but firsts for us.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.