Everything Sabres Uniform Related - Royal Blue Please!

CallawaySabres

Picture for those sans twitter:

Z8Bzyok.png

New turds...errrr thirds this year, too:

uyKezxu.png

Is it just me, or is that third jersey color a little lighter blue? Maybe they'll go to a lighter blue for the thirds now, then make that the regular jerseys for the 50th. Not royal, though.

EDIT: Third Jerseys are FAKE NEWS! my bad

Edited by sabills

Picture for those sans twitter:

Z8Bzyok.png

New turds...errrr thirds this year, too:

uyKezxu.pngIs it just me, or is that third jersey color a little lighter blue? Maybe they'll go to a lighter blue for the thirds now, then make that the regular jerseys for the 50th. Not royal, though.

Don't be a mark, there are no third jerseys this year...

50th anniversary.

My hopes for this are low, seeing as how they are already undergoing changes for the unis this season. Would be a quick turnaround for another change.

I can't believe they didn't make the change to royal. Everyone and their mom wants the change! They are tone-deaf to their market.

Perhaps, they are just messing with us.  The Adidas jerseys will look basically like the current Reebok ones.  Then, for the Winter Classic, a new royal blue jersey will be released.  Then, in a year or two, they will switch to it and a white version, thereof.  It could happen ...

Well, it's not a Sabres jersey, but it is royal blue, and it will look very familiar to a lot of folks here.

I bring you the 2017 USA Bills:  https://twitter.com/WJCinBUF/status/874996310407073794

That has to be a joke ,right?  I'm stupid.  Just realized which game they're talking about and where it will be played.

post-1053-0-17353500-1497451315_thumb.jpg

ko-story.jpg

This headline would have helped.  :blush:

Edited by carpandean

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.