Everything Sabres Uniform Related - Royal Blue Please!

CallawaySabres

• 1 month later...

No. Anything attached to the turdburger must be killed with fire.

Maybe on the shoulder patches though.

We shall salvage the only ok thing from the turd. 

The home whites look way better than the blue. I wish they had kept the yellow collar going instead of stopping it short. 

No. Anything attached to the turdburger must be killed with fire.

Maybe on the shoulder patches though.

How is it associated with any previous jersey?  Did they actually wear those with the yellow jerseys?  I've pretty much blocked that monstrosity from memory.  Anyway, I wouldn't want anything like that patch anyway as it looks too busy for captain's letters.  It feels like a bridge to jersey ads.  Keep it to just a letter.  The only images I want on a jersey would be the logo (both crest and shoulder patch).

Sidenote: I've just created a crazy conspiracy theory in my mind about those yellow jerseys.  They got so sick of people asking for a yellow jersey over the years.  They decided to make one as ugly as possible so people would stop suggesting it.  This was thought up shortly after faking the moon landing.  Now don't go spouting off about how that time line doesn't work.  That's how deep this thing goes.

Those were the patches on the aforementioned turdburgers. On the shoulders. Because of reasons.

Ahhh, that would explain why I didn't see it while doing some image searches.  I was looking at the usual area for the patch.  I guess that's at least an attempt to circumvent my rule about only having a crest and shoulder patch for images.

That is really annoying too

I wonder if there's some sort of fabric limitation to that too.  It seems like a very odd decision to make randomly.

they need this shoulder patch... and this captains patch

e09pngsebcwr6b3beize.png

8ajN5pP.jpg

I hate that B shoulder patch more than any one thing associated with the sabres uniforms. It is the tackiest, most dated looking thing, ever! Horrible!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.