Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Put yourself in their shoes...you're a lowly equipment guy, and you're really going to risk your position by lying to the franchise player?

No but I'd expect more than a new pair of kicks in my locker. Like the keys to a new bmama.

The best part about this? Brady's claim to being the greatest is officially dead. He can win the next 5 Super Bowls and it won't matter.

Isn't that why we do our best to live with integrity? So we don't shame ourselves and negate all of our accomplishments?

The best part about this? Brady's claim to being the greatest is officially dead. He can win the next 5 Super Bowls and it won't matter.

I don't agree with this at all.

Now, I'd pick Montana as the greatest. But Brady is still #2. He got caught cheating and then lied about it, both of which reflect poorly on his character -- but not on his football accomplishments.

Now, I'd pick Montana as the greatest. But Brady is still #2. He got caught cheating and then lied about it, both of which reflect poorly on his character -- but not on his football accomplishments.

So the first two times that he, and his coach and his team, got caught don't factor in to this at all?

Montana

Manning 

Favre

Tom Brady should be second to Terry Bradshaw no?

That's what sucks about this, we really don't know how good he is. He knew the defensive calls for,... we don't know how many games. Maybe even this year. I really don't know nor would I put it past Belichick or their entire organization to do it.

They have now been caught three times cheating. THREE.

He's not the best ever,… even if he might have been.

I think Brady is top ten...but you have to consider he has had great teams around him and probably the greatest coach(kudos to walsh and oLombardi). If Buffalo had drafted him it would have been a completely different story.

Guys like ken Anderson didn't have the teams/organizations.

Montana

Elway(carried some bad Denver teams on his back)

Marino(freak show passer)

Brady/Young/Favre/Fouts

Manning

Tarkenton/Rodgers

Brees/Anderson/Kelly/Bradshaw/Moon/Namath

Otto Graham,Sid Luckman and others never saw play...johnny U was too young to see him til he was way past it.

Len Dawson,Bob Griese,Ken Stabler,Lamonica,Sonny Jurgenson,Boomer honorable mention

But the stupid chowder heads got to live all the glory of winning. You can't take that away from them. Just like you can't take away the misery of bills fans. In the end... I don't care.

Sports is about hate, and feeling superior when you vanquish your hated opponent. I'm just pissed that I no longer hate Tom Brady. He means nothing now and I merely dismiss him. What fun is that?

They throw Pete Rose out of baseball for betting on other games, yet here we have someone directly altering the potential outcomes of games and then lying about it.

$250,000 is my guess.

It'll be interesting if they give him more than the two you get for punching out your fiancee on camera.

aye, there's the rub.

there's logic to what you're saying. i'm just saying that it's dubious to me whether any objective advantage was gained.

Yep. Which is not nothing.

Did you read all of the texts? It sounds like they actually might have done that at times.

:w00t:

Does it really matter if the cheating was successful or not?

Who's the best hitter ever in baseball?

That's what sucks about this, we really don't know how good he is. He knew the defensive calls for,... we don't know how many games. Maybe even this year. I really don't know nor would I put it past Belichick or their entire organization to do it.

They have now been caught three times cheating. THREE.

He's not the best ever,… even if he might have been.

what's the third? I honestly don't remember. Spygate, this, and ...?

It'll be interesting if they give him more than the two you get for punching out your fiancee on camera.

Does it really matter if the cheating was successful or not?

Who's the best hitter ever in baseball?

what's the third? I honestly don't remember. Spygate, this, and ...?

They got caught taping and were told to stop. The Spygate that everyone knows and loves was the second time they got caught.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.