Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

It was refreshing to see Mr. Poopy Pants, I mean Ink, being Ink even back then.

Many other posters in that thread I don't recognize.

Boyes is in there and he was professing his liking of Cy Hgns back in 2007.

Some crushes don't ever die. It's all about the pedigree for me...

So this just put the scandal back on my radar... and the Pats** wonder why people despise them.  WTF is with this horsesiht?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/14/pats-jim-mcnally-called-himself-deflator-because-hes-fat/

The Patriots explain that John Jastremski is a “slender guy,” and usually tried to work out and bulk up. McNally is described as “a big fellow,” and was trying to lose weight.

The Patriots contend investigators had possession of the “espn/deflator” text initially, but didn’t ask McNally about it in their first interview.

“Had they done so, they would have learned from either gentleman one of the ways they used the deflation/deflator term,” they wrote. “‘Deflate’ was a term they used to refer to losing weight.”

They cite specific texts including one which read “deflate and give somebody that jacket.”

“There was nothing complicated or sinister about it,” they wrote, before going through a blow-by-blow of previous texts between McNally and Jastremski which references beer pong and women whose names were “omitted out of respect to Mrs. Jastremski.”

So this just put the scandal back on my radar... and the Pats** wonder why people despise them. WTF is with this horsesiht?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/14/pats-jim-mcnally-called-himself-deflator-because-hes-fat/

Nobody outside of Boston is dumb enough to believe this...right?

Read this thought... the Patriots response.

http://wellsreportcontext.com/

So the Patriots professional response includes the use of capslock? Good lord almighty :wallbash:

Nobody outside of Boston is dumb enough to believe this...right?

So the Patriots professional response includes the use of capslock? Good lord almighty :wallbash:

Well not I'm not sure if it is the official Patriots response the more I look over it.  Can't find anywhere that actually accredits this to the Patriots themselves. It is a wordpress site so a ambitious fan could have put it together.

Are you sure that's not an Onion article?

If this is for real....just let a Category 5 hook up into cape cod in August..................

So it's okay to make jokes about natural disasters... but it's not okay to daydream about being in a huge winter storm when one is actually occurring? Ok.

Well not I'm not sure if it is the official Patriots response the more I look over it.  Can't find anywhere that actually accredits this to the Patriots themselves. It is a wordpress site so a ambitious fan could have put it together.

The ESPN article seems to state that it is the Patriots who craeted it.  To be more specific, an attorney who is representing them:

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/12885305/new-england-patriots-offer-rebuttal-wells-report

Two days after attorney Ted Wells passionately defended his report that led to the NFL's punishment of the New England Patriots and quarterback Tom Brady, the club fired back by creating a website -- Wellsreportcontext.com -- that directly challenges some of the findings.

The Patriots' point-by-point rebuttal, which is nearly 20,000 words, was written by attorney Daniel L. Goldberg, who represented the club and was present during all interviews of team personnel conducted at Gillette Stadium.

The ESPN article seems to state that it is the Patriots who craeted it.  To be more specific, an attorney who is representing them:

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/12885305/new-england-patriots-offer-rebuttal-wells-report

Okay, thank you.  I didn't want to misrepresent it but if their attorney put it out their, Pat's must know about it.

So it's okay to make jokes about natural disasters... but it's not okay to daydream about being in a huge winter storm when one is actually occurring? Ok.

Yes....

If I said...."I hope you are penetrated by the devil's middle pitchfork".......now.....that is ok.

If the Book of Revelation was actually being fulfilled at the time....that would be distasteful.

There won't be a Category 5 in Mass.....and given my defense of them the other day, that adds to the joke.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.