Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Should we assume it was missionary?

Would you like people to think, or plod?

You are the NEW.....King of Internet Points......

There are plenty of misgivings about whether police handled the rape allegation against Winston properly, and as far as I'm concerned this whole thing was swept under the carpet without due diligence being done. I'd appreciate it if you'd have some decency.

There are plenty of misgivings about whether police handled the rape allegation against Winston properly, and as far as I'm concerned this whole thing was swept under the carpet without due diligence being done. I'd appreciate it if you'd have some decency.

Libel.....Libel....Libel....BAN HIM!!!!!!

I'd think you'd know me well enough by now to see when I am trying to make a point versus just being a 50's dinosaur. I'm pretty sure I'm agreeing with you by saying it the way I said it.

Libel.....Libel....Libel....BAN HIM!!!!!!

I'd think you'd know me well enough by now to see when I am trying to make a point versus just being a 50's dinosaur. I'm pretty sure I'm agreeing with you by saying it the way I said it.

There were better ways to make your point.

I haven't checked out that thread in a while but I don't remember seeing any vegans in there.

I don't know how many Indians are vegan, there's a lot of dairy in the Indian food I've had. Vegetarian is pretty common though.

Patriots are cheaters.

"we have concluded that it is more probable than not that New England Patriots personnel participated in violations of the NFL Playing Rules and were involved in a deliberate attempt to circumvent those rules."

Page 121:  https://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/investigative-and-expert-reports-re-footballs-used-during-afc-championsh.pdf

I personally think the Patriots should lose their 1st round draft pick next year and be subject to outside inspections whenever the NHL wants for the next decade... but winners never lose in these cases and the Patriots are one of the NFL's biggest winners.  

Patriots are cheaters.

"we have concluded that it is more probable than not that New England Patriots personnel participated in violations of the NFL Playing Rules and were involved in a deliberate attempt to circumvent those rules."

Page 121:  https://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/investigative-and-expert-reports-re-footballs-used-during-afc-championsh.pdf

So much material in there. Like how Brady refused to make his phone available for inspection, and how the Patriots refused to make McNally (the locker room attendant) available for a follow-up interview after the investigators had discovered text messages from May 2014 where McNally referred to himself as The Deflator.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.