Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Best I can tell, there was no good reason to publish the name of the guy's employer.

There were reasons to do so but they were dishonorable.

And I say that as someone who has just about zero sympathy for that guy.

Don't mistake being opposed to the Snooze's action as being in favor of the moron.

You don't go assuming you think you know what somebody implied, and then go on to play the race card based on your assumptions. That's desperation. This happens more often in football than hockey, it's undeniable. Using your logic, anybody that addresses that fact is making it a racial issue. You can come to your own conclusions, but don't make my conclusion and then play the race card. I said 'football players', you made it racial. I know the race of exactly ONE person involved in this situation. 

Those that defend race are usually the first to play the race card. 

Exactly. Everyone knows hockey players are too busy sexually assaulting people to be bothered with silly bar fights. They prefer their fisticuffs on the ice anyway.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.