Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

wellll.....I think we have to first see whether he really did it or not. we know the 3 above mentioned scum did it even though they are 'innocent'

Right but my take from the beginning has been, do we care the Bills are looking at him. I've gotten a resounding no. Fine.

Tanking. Now stanking.

It's funny how not many are willing to put this under the Pegula OneBuffalo umbrella.

I listened to Schopp around 4 today and he was saying this is why he he doesn't have interest in or support the NFL. Well....he pays $250 for a pair of tickets on a Tuesday night against the Blue Jackets, and that is the same owner/overlord.

Right but my take from the beginning has been, do we care the Bills are looking at him. I've gotten a resounding no. Fine.

We don't know if the Bills are going to sign him, we don't know if he's guilty, and the lot of us don't care about it at all.  I know the NFL certainly doesn't give a damn about players' off field conduct.

ok. I just wonder if any circumstantial evidence builds up where is that point where people say YES--we do object to looking at this guy.

I wanted to gauge where we, as a fan base were with the Bills associating themselves with a potential murderer. It seems like nobody gives a ######. Cool. I guess.

His only association with the murder is he was questioned because it was his ex girlfriend.  No actions or conduct by him led him to being questioned.  You are really going to argue with a straight face that if your ex was murdered, and you were questioned (100%), then you are a potential murderer and people that hire you are associating themselves with potential murderers?  

You are usually pretty on with stuff, but I think you are way off on this.  All he did was get questioned.  He is co-operating with police, has a sound alibi, and isn't a suspect.  I just don't get it.  You really want to punish someone because their ex was murdered?

His only association with the murder is he was questioned because it was his ex girlfriend. No actions or conduct by him led him to being questioned. You are really going to argue with a straight face that if your ex was murdered, and you were questioned (100%), then you are a potential murderer and people that hire you are associating themselves with potential murderers?

I'd expect anyone to raise an eyebrow if one week before my interview, I was questioned in a murder. I mean, I'm not hiring that guy. Are you?

I'd expect anyone to raise an eyebrow if one week before my interview, I was questioned in a murder. I mean, I'm not hiring that guy. Are you?

I guess I just disagree.  There is nothing to suggest he is a potential murderer at this point.  Again, getting questioned (every boyfriend and ex boyfriend would and will get questioned) doesn't due it for me.  

Again, what is the problem? At the moment he is no more guilty than you or me. You're as much of a "potential murderer" as this kid who has yet to be implicated, much less charged.

Your assumption of his involvement, not to mention his guilt, is just weird.

If he had your qc tech skills,i might make an exception.

ps - I hope they sign him

Edited by inkman

I wouldn't hire him, but I wouldn't cancel the interview either, given what we know at this time. If he ended up being the top candidate and his name got cleared before I made the hire, then I'd go ahead with hiring him. But that's not an option in the future if you totally write him off.

I also don't equate this with Ray Lewis because of the amount of information available. I hate how Ray Lewis is basically deified and never wanted him as a Bill, but he was at least guilty of obstruction of justice in a murder case...we're not anywhere near that with this case. I'd have a problem with signing him right now, but an exploratory interview seems like a reasonable middle ground between "who cares if he's a murderer we need a guard" and "shun the murderer" given what we know.

I guess I just disagree.  There is nothing to suggest he is a potential murderer at this point.  Again, getting questioned (every boyfriend and ex boyfriend would and will get questioned) doesn't due it for me.  

"Person of Interest" always seems to = suspect in these high profile cases.

No stench. He's innocent. Just another guy getting questioned about a murder. Happens to me all the time.

Dude, his ex got murdered. He is going to get questioned. If yours did, you would get questioned. It is what it is. Even if he 100% innocent, then he would have been questioned. Stop acting like getting questioned makes you guilty or its something that has never happened you as if you have control over it.

I get your side that the bills should proceed with caution and not sign him. That's fine. I just don't get you judging favs who see it as he hasn't done anything wrong yet and was only questioned. Agree to disagree lol

"Person of Interest" always seems to = suspect in these high profile cases.

The police said he isn't a person of interest right now

Edited by Vlad Dangerslakov

Ink's feelings may be more a product of fatigue with the NFL's parade of moral turpitude. I get that.

Here's where I'm at: I infer that this kid comes from a different side of the tracks than me. I've known 3 people in my life who've been shot -- two in hunting accidents and one in active military service by a fellow soldier's rifle (an accident). None of them died.

This kid may have known -- what -- dozens of people who've been shot and many who've died as a result. And that's not because he's a bad guy, but because where he's from and where he's at.

There is a real chance that his former girlfriend's death has nothing to do with him. At all.

I'm reserving judgment, and hoping the Bills are positioned to sign him if he's cleared. And if he's implicated, then the Bills and 10+ other NFL squads will walk away from him quicker than you can say Jack Robinson.

Edited by That Aud Smell

When I was in college, I had this casual friend.  Let's call her Mary, because that's not her real name.  Mary was a close friend of about six of my fraternity brothers (and was dating one of them).  Mary was brutally, but not sexually, assaulted during a break-in at her University Heights house.

All six of those guys, close friends of hers, were persons of interest.  All six were called in and questioned.  All six reported voluntarily.  None of the six had anything to do with it.  Only one even vaguely matched the physical description of the perpetrator (yeah, the black guy).  Two of them would have been physically incapable of an attack on her because she would have kicked their ######.

So why the interest by the police?  

They knew her and knew her well.  They would have known if she was into drugs.  If she owed money to someone.  If she had pissed someone off.  Etc.

My boys were persons of interest, and it was important for the police to question them, but none of them were even close to the crime.

Let's all take it easy on Collins until something implicates him in the crime, ok?

Edited by Eleven

When I was in college, I had this casual friend.  Let's call her Mary, because that's not her real name.  Mary was a close friend of about six of my fraternity brothers (and was dating one of them).  Mary was brutally, but not sexually, assaulted during a break-in at her University Heights house.

All six of those guys, close friends of hers, were persons of interest.  All six were called in and questioned.  All six reported voluntarily.  None of the six had anything to do with it.  Only one even vaguely matched the physical description of the perpetrator (yeah, the black guy).  Two of them would have been physically incapable of an attack on her because she would have kicked their ######.

So why the interest by the police?  

They knew her and knew her well.  They would have known if she was into drugs.  If she owed money to someone.  If she had pissed someone off.  Etc.

My boys were persons of interest, and it was important for the police to question them, but none of them were even close to the crime.

Let's all take it easy on Collins until something implicates him in the crime, ok?

Good point.

Collins is free.

The Bills used a 5th round pick on a guy who played safety 18 months ago at their deepest position who was eating stolen crab legs as he watched his bruh doggystyle some broad 5 feet away from him. I'd be hungry too after a little mary jane, but I guess that deal went bad. At least he didn't run over anyone leaving the scene....oh wait.

#OneBuffalo

Time to own it Sabres fans...............

Good point.

Collins is free.

The Bills used a 5th round pick on a guy who played safety 18 months ago at their deepest position who was eating stolen crab legs as he watched his bruh doggystyle some broad 5 feet away from him. I'd be hungry too after a little mary jane, but I guess that deal went bad. At least he didn't run over anyone leaving the scene....oh wait.

#OneBuffalo

This is in poor taste.

Good point.

Collins is free.

The Bills used a 5th round pick on a guy who played safety 18 months ago at their deepest position who was eating stolen crab legs as he watched his bruh doggystyle some broad 5 feet away from him. I'd be hungry too after a little mary jane, but I guess that deal went bad. At least he didn't run over anyone leaving the scene....oh wait.

#OneBuffalo

Turns out the crab legs weren't stolen, but the rest.........

Dude, his ex got murdered. He is going to get questioned. If yours did, you would get questioned. It is what it is. Even if he 100% innocent, then he would have been questioned. Stop acting like getting questioned makes you guilty or its something that has never happened you as if you have control over it.

I get your side that the bills should proceed with caution and not sign him. That's fine. I just don't get you judging favs who see it as he hasn't done anything wrong yet and was only questioned. Agree to disagree lol

The police said he isn't a person of interest right now

You might be the most reasonable person on this board.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.