What did I miss??!!??!!

BetweenThePipes00

Pipes! Great to see you on here again. You were one of my favorite posters when I started reading this board... UNTIL YOU JUST WALKED OUT ON ME!

Hey, welcome back. I'm new here and nobody likes me.

You really should've reamed him for "not thread-worthy." Everyone would've went off to demonstrate your point :lol:

Edited by qwksndmonster

I wrote (with some forum help) a Sabres version of "We Didn't Start the Fire," and SwampD sang it and produced it.

http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/22047-we-always-loved-the-sabres-world-premiere/

Just so you know, September 23, 2011 was a momentous day for the board.

I think I was still in solitary then. What happened?

I was curious where LabattBlue was.

I'm here! Haven't posted in almost a year. This was by far the toughest 12 months of hockey for me and I've been a fan since 70. Then just when I think about posting again, I read OSP maybe buying the Bills and who may be riding his coat tails...Quinny. If this happens, I may just turn in my Buffalo sports fan membership card.

That being said, its nice to be back.

Edited by LabattBlue

I'm here! Haven't posted in almost a year. This was by far the toughest 12 months of hockey for me and I've been a fan since 70. Then just when I think about posting again, I read OSP maybe buying the Bills and who may be riding his coat tails...Quinny. If this happens, I may just turn in my Buffalo sports fan membership card.

That being said, its nice to be back.

I saw that too. Dear me. That would be a real bite in the donkey.

Welcome back BetweenthePipes. Same people just everyone is a little more... sad.

but seriously... you didn't want to wait one more year until we might actually be good? (the lurkers that come out if we land McDavid/Eichel will be epic)

Well I had to come back while I still had a very little 'street cred' left ... bad enough I wasn't around all season. Like I said, I should have come back when Darcy was fired or Murray was hired. In addition to some personal stuff, I drifted away basically because every single conversation circled back to the same things: They are soft ... they will never win with this "core" ... it's all Darcy's fault .... etc etc etc. While all of those things may have been true, every single thread getting steered in that direction became tiresome. Now, while they still suck, it's much more interesting ...

Murray has a blank canvas in many ways, we all have thoughts on who he should do with it and we can debate the options without the conclusion being "It doesn't matter, the core is soft, Darcy won't make the deals he needs to, Lindy's message is old, etc ..."

Likewise. I checked, starting posting in mid-2011.

Good Lord, my 10 year is coming up next year....oh how the time flies. So where can I put the shameless plug for my company? Incentive trips and client entertaining anyone?!

Edited by CallawaySabres

I wrote (with some forum help) a Sabres version of "We Didn't Start the Fire," and SwampD sang it and produced it.

http://forums.sabres...world-premiere/

I think I was still in solitary then. What happened?

That song is epic.

As for your question ... check out my profile page ... :flirt:

First post since 2011 ... nothing much has happened, right?

Looking around I still see many familiar names, which is great. I have been meaning to come back since Murray came on board but haven't had much of a chance ... rest assured I've watched every aghonizing minute on the ice ...

So where do we stand? X., eleven, Tom Webster, Ink, Taro, Spndnchz, d4rksabre ... Is AudSmell still around? I am looking at you ... talk to me. Optimistic? Same old, same old? (Forgot shrader ... how did I forget shrader?)

Have to update that avatar ...

Nashville, eh?

(My screen name was COSabre back in 2011)

Edited by Potato

There were those scantily clad pics of me.

I fully expect The Aud Club to respond appropriately to this effort to incite by finding and posting those "pics" (real or imagined (almost certainly and exclusively the latter)) for the benefit of Pipes and any other returning wayward members, and also for the amusement of all.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.