• Pittsburgh Penguins
    • Boston Bruins
    • Montreal Canadiens
    • Washington Capitals
    • Tampa Bay Lightening
    • Toronto Maple Leafs
    • Ottawa Senators
    • Other

Everytime I see your name as the last post I get a little more excited that something has gone down! Keep up the good work on those tweets Corner (especially for those of us without twitter accounts/experience).
Agreed. 26CornerBlitz is a no nonsense information machine.

Thanks guys, the trade deadline rumors/discussions and draft talk is a lot more interesting than the games this season.

Dreger seems to be indicating that Moulson is #1 on the LA Kings list. Ott's asking price is 1st rnd pick and good/top prospect. Ryan Miller is in the softest goalie market. Tyler Myers could be traded to Colorado because Ryan O'Reilly talks have gone no where for the Avalanche. Finally, Zemgus Girgensons is indeed on the no touchy list.

Quite true Keith, ror is able to be traded now since it is the year to the day , so lets see if TM boldly puts his stamp on this franchise.

Everytime I see your name as the last post I get a little more excited that something has gone down! Keep up the good work on those tweets Corner (especially for those of us without twitter accounts/experience).

Agreed. 26CornerBlitz is a no nonsense information machine.

Thanks guys, the trade deadline rumors/discussions and draft talk is a lot more interesting than the games this season.

If the board ever needs additional moderators, 26CornerBlitz should be the first choice

It sure is. Basically all year things have been leading up to the deadline. I think I may feel a cold coming on close to Wednesday.

Maybe we're all too smart to bother with this nonsense, but WTF is he talking about?

http://www.wgr550.co...tentId=14787357

Meh, Just internet message board quality trade proposals made up by someone who is in a position where some would think they have inside knowledge or atleast an understanding of the league/sport

Biggest thing I took away from it was finding out that Moulson is Jonathan Quicks brother In-Law

@BuffNewsVogl

Christian Ehrhoff confirms he recently gave Sabres his list of teams to which he won't accept a trade. Was not surprised Sabres asked for it

Been getting this weird feeling that they didn't have to ask and he had it ready for them...........

it wasn't like he made it a point to come here, he was one of the ones that TP had to personally convince to come sign his deal after they traded for his rights (after he turned down the islanders offer when they traded for his rights)

Edited by apuszczalowski

I think with the goalie market not being so great and with Tim Thomas and Marty Broduer other options on the cheap I don't think we are gonna get much for Miller. I hope I'm wrong but just don't see many teams wanting to give us a lot for him. I think fans are gonna be pissed about the return unless he is packaged with someone else .

Meh, Just internet message board quality trade proposals made up by someone who is in a position where some would think they have inside knowledge or atleast an understanding of the league/sport

Biggest thing I took away from it was finding out that Moulson is Jonathan Quicks brother In-Law

At least he says it right up front that he is just throwing some random ideas together. All too often people try to pass them off as fact.

Been getting this weird feeling that they didn't have to ask and he had it ready for them...........

it wasn't like he made it a point to come here, he was one of the ones that TP had to personally convince to come sign his deal after they traded for his rights (after he turned down the islanders offer when they traded for his rights)

I don't understand why things like this are news worthy each year. These players should be asked to provide there list every single season no matter how what the situation is. That way the team is prepared if they happen to get that unexpected offer you can't refuse. It's like a fire drill, most people never actually wind up fleeing from a fire, but they get ready anyway.

I am totally prepared for it. My prediction is that Miller brings back a 2nd rounder and a back-up G.

We will be lucky with just that. I don't mind getting rid of Miller but I think losing Ott and Moulson is gonna hurt unless this team gets a solid prospect or two back. You need a few vets on this team for helping the youth.

I get that the team will need some vets at some point, but I still wonder what it means when people say moving Moulson and Ott will "hurt."

This team is in last and will be in the cellar for a few more years. Those guys have too much value in a trade not to move them.

I get that the team will need some vets at some point, but I still wonder what it means when people say moving Moulson and Ott will "hurt."

This team is in last and will be in the cellar for a few more years. Those guys have too much value in a trade not to move them.

Sure won't hurt the tank.

I'm so not ready for goalie purgatory. This is going to suck. Get ready for a heaping helping of Noronen and Biron Part Deux.

This. I've said it before. People around here have been spoiled by upper-tier goaltending for most of the past 20 years.

They don't really appreciate how the other half lives.

I think with the goalie market not being so great and with Tim Thomas and Marty Broduer other options on the cheap I don't think we are gonna get much for Miller. I hope I'm wrong but just don't see many teams wanting to give us a lot for him. I think fans are gonna be pissed about the return unless he is packaged with someone else .

I'm starting to wonder if that's the way Murray will go.

Teams that aren't willing to give up the house for Miller may get a lot more interested if it's Miller and Ehroff, or Miller and Ennis, or Miller and Ristolainen.

these next few days are going to be nuts. i am almost terrified to see what the lineup is come march 6th

the lineup will be a bunch of inexperience and B players designed to tank the rest of this season and the next.

Hopefully by 2016 will be making a big splash with some top UFA's to compliment our up and coming young core.

Until then there is no salvation, just tank and reload

The scuttlebutt about Ehrhoff strikes me in the same way that the stuff about Myers did -- I just think it's highly unlikely that either of them is traded before the deadline. There is no reason on earth from the Sabres' perspective to trade either of them for picks or prospects, and no playoff contender is going to, at this point in the season, give up a roster player good enough to move the needle for the Sabres.