Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

The offer is $10k higher than I expected. :w00t:

Sweet. So is there a Boston, NC within a reasonable commute or will you just have to live in the Boston's pizzeria? ('Cause we all know you have this unnatural fetish for Boston. ;))

And I almost forgot to ask, did you ask if 'that's the best you can do?'

Edited by Taro T

Sweet. So is there a Boston, NC within a reasonable commute or will you just have to live in the Boston's pizzeria? ('Cause we all know you have this unnatural fetish for Boston. ;))

And I almost forgot to ask, did you ask if 'that's the best you can do?'

1 hour and 9 minutes straight north from Durham on route 501 gets you to South Boston, VA. I think we found a winner.

And no, I'm not going to mess with a good thing. I can live with the 21% raise for now.

1 hour and 9 minutes straight north from Durham on route 501 gets you to South Boston, VA. I think we found a winner.

And no, I'm not going to mess with a good thing. I can live with the 21% raise for now.

D*mn, you've got it all covered.

:beer:

All right, gents only. All the ladies leave the room. I'll wait.

So I started using this Retinol cream around my eyes. ROC Retinol Correction. I'm not even through one tube, and I've noticed a big improvement in wrinkles/bags. I can't say it's totally the cream. I've also been sleeping in a recliner for a couple of weeks after I read that doing so could also help with the bags. Finally, I'm watching my salt intake carefully. Whatever. It's working. I can pass for 75 now. Nothing will stop me from making a run at that Sylvia in B Wing.

So I started using this Retinol cream around my eyes. ROC Retinol Correction. I'm not even through one tube, and I've noticed a big improvement in wrinkles/bags. I can't say it's totally the cream. I've also been sleeping in a recliner for a couple of weeks after I read that doing so could also help with the bags. Finally, I'm watching my salt intake carefully. Whatever. It's working. I can pass for 75 now. Nothing will stop me from making a run at that Sylvia in B Wing.

Paging the man card police, your assistance is needed to the things that are awesome thread.

Try the Restoring Night Cream. Does wonders.

Every year a coworker and I take a half day and take in a Rochester Red Wings game. Today is that day. We're both Red Sox fans and it turns out they are playing the Paw Sox. Cool, wasn't planned. Better yet, come to find out Clay Bucholtz is pitching a rehab start. Awesome indeed.

I'm in shock. The horse rescue I volunteer at every weekend hosted an event for the ASPCA's National Help a Horse Day. Organizations in 32 states participated, with hopes they would be one of the five that gets chosen to receive a $10,000 grant to continue their work.

We are one of the five. It's a dream. We are a very small farm. We do the best we can with all volunteers, and local generosity. It's become a huge part of my life. I just cannot believe it. This is huge. I am so proud to be a part of this place. I'm sitting here at work with tears flowing down my face.

http://www.aspca.org/get-involved/horses/help-a-horse-day-2014

Mkay, I think the NHL video games are a lot of fun. but I cannot afford a PS4. My latest version is NHL 13 because I always got the odd-number ones. NHL 15 for PS3 is just an NHL 14 with Doc announcing, right? So should my choice between 14 and 15 only take into account that the extra cost would be for having Doc? And they'd otherwise be very similar?

Mkay, I think the NHL video games are a lot of fun. but I cannot afford a PS4. My latest version is NHL 13 because I always got the odd-number ones. NHL 15 for PS3 is just an NHL 14 with Doc announcing, right? So should my choice between 14 and 15 only take into account that the extra cost would be for having Doc? And they'd otherwise be very similar?

They always change a little something. Plus you don't have the constant aggravation of having to make trades for the current roster with 14, whereas 15 updates them for you.

I didn't buy 14. Couldn't justify playing with a Sabres team that was that damn bad. I'll be getting 15 this year because I look forward to the 2nd overall pick.

I'm in shock. The horse rescue I volunteer at every weekend hosted an event for the ASPCA's National Help a Horse Day. Organizations in 32 states participated, with hopes they would be one of the five that gets chosen to receive a $10,000 grant to continue their work.

We are one of the five. It's a dream. We are a very small farm. We do the best we can with all volunteers, and local generosity. It's become a huge part of my life. I just cannot believe it. This is huge. I am so proud to be a part of this place. I'm sitting here at work with tears flowing down my face.

http://www.aspca.org...-horse-day-2014

That's awesome!

So I'm staying at my friends beach house this weekend, and I was looking for a pint glass today to pour my Bells two hearted into...and the first one I grab is a Carolina Hurricanes 2006 Stanley cup playoffs glass. The very same glass that this hooligan didn't smash in the parking lot after game two of the 2006 ECF, but instead saved and gave to his canes fan friend. Awesome.

So I'm staying at my friends beach house this weekend, and I was looking for a pint glass today to pour my Bells two hearted into...and the first one I grab is a Carolina Hurricanes 2006 Stanley cup playoffs glass. The very same glass that this hooligan didn't smash in the parking lot after game two of the 2006 ECF, but instead saved and gave to his canes fan friend. Awesome.

I certainly hope you "misplace" it...

Gosh! I sure hope nothing happens to it.

I expect a photo posted of the destruction.

No one needs to know but us.