Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

It's entirely possible I saw this posted here, forgot, then reposted it here.

It's okay it deserves to be posted again, I also love these guys:

Black Violin

http://youtu.be/gEIVzWCRSg8

Nuttin but Stringz

http://youtu.be/sZ78f1gUa5Q

The PianoGuys

https://www.youtube....h?v=DRVvFYppU0w <--straight link due to media limit

Lindsey Stirling (ft. peter hollans vocal) - Skyrim (search for it on youtube)

I love electronic classical instruments :)

Edited by Ottosmagic13

Not sure if this was posted before, but if like Cello rock, you'll love these guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT3SBzmDxGk

I think someone did post that before (Nova Scotia?), because when Arc asked what song the other guys played I kept hearing Thunderstruck, lol. They are also awesome.

NS and I had a few videos going a couple pages back, no worries though. These two are amazing, I like the Thunderstruck one but the U2 one is my favorite they play.

Two of the things people on this board might know about me are that I am a Liberal, and I am a Soccer Fan.

With that said, Ann Coulter's Trolling-of-the-Entire-Internet yesterday was truly awesome. Well played Miss Coulter, well played. :clapping:

Edited by Glass Case Of Emotion

Two of the things people on this board might know about me are that I am a Liberal, and I am a Soccer Fan.

With that said, Ann Coulter's Trolling-of-the-Entire-Internet yesterday was truly awesome. Well played Miss Coulter, well played. :clapping:

This quote was interesting:

"In soccer, the blame is dispersed and almost no one scores anyway. There are no heroes, no losers, no accountability, and no child's fragile self-esteem is bruised. There's a reason perpetually alarmed women are called "soccer moms," not "football moms.":"

She is a pro.

Every twit I'm friends with on the facespace was posting that yesterday. I just wanted to put a gun in my mouth.

What club is that, your list of man crushes? :lol:

;)

Every twit I'm friends with on the facespace was posting that yesterday. I just wanted to put a gun in my mouth.

Assuming facespace is code for another popular social media network, the wife and I deactivated our accounts and haven't looked back. I still have a twitter account, as you know, and find it more useful at gleaning good info from the interwebs.

;)

Assuming facespace is code for another popular social media network, the wife and I deactivated our accounts and haven't looked back. I still have a twitter account, as you know, and find it more useful at gleaning good info from the interwebs.

For the first time in my life recently I'm debating deleting mine. I probably won't but I wish I could. I've been plugged into this thing since day one and there are substantial benefits to the networking power it has. Unfortunately like most things in life I can't really filter out the stupid very easily. And there's a lot of it.

I will say that the one awesome thing Facebook has done recently is the option to Unfollow people without Unfriending them. You can now maintain your link to them but you don't have to see any of the sh*t they post all day long. It's a nice middle ground.

You can also block content from particular websites. So if someone loves sharing content from buzzfeed you can block that now.