Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

just loaded on my kindle. The intro and first dozen pages will hook ya.

Sabrespace Book Club?

How do I do this on a kindle app? I want to read this.

(Worst case Ontario, I just upload it to evernote or something.)

Here's my dad's World War II memoir for anyone who's interested. He wrote it at age 78 after almost never speaking of the war all the years we kids knew him. He'd wake up at night shouting sometimes. We always heard that "Dad has trouble sleeping sometimes, that's all." The book solves any mystery as to why. I fancy myself a writer sometimes, but he wrote this himself. I just cleaned up some typos.

This is a great read. Appreciate you sharing it.

You can save any PDF to the kindle and read it like a book.

All I have is Kindle app though.

It's pretty easy to email it to myself and read it in another reader, though, which is exactly what I'm going to do.

Thanks guys. It was a surreal moment. got lots of pictures thanks to a random woman standing nearby.

Those people are creepy. I had one of those for mine. But then again, it was Niagara Falls, so it's hard not to have random people standing around.

Oh, and be sure to send that ring picture to LGR so that his mancard revocation can be made official.

She said yes!!! B-) B-)

I saw the pictures! Congrats, man! :D

Took my car in to a different mechanic this morning. Guess what- I'm not crazy. Something loose with the sway bar (which the collision shop had put on wrong after my accident, and this shop had re-fixed). A bit of drilling, some hardware replaced- problem solved, and they didn't charge me. It wasn't even making the noise this morning- too cool- and they still figured it out and listened to me.

I'm so happy they found the problem.

Well, I guess I might as well stop leering at dEnnis' avatar now. The tight jeans, the big gun. Another one off the meat market.

:w00t:

:unsure:

I should have reported that she said no before you got here. :P

I actually expected to see something along those lines haha. :P

Those people are creepy. I had one of those for mine. But then again, it was Niagara Falls, so it's hard not to have random people standing around.

Oh, and be sure to send that ring picture to LGR so that his mancard revocation can be made official.

I will have to do that indeed. Yeah, the lady was standing a bridge near where we were walking, and since she was the only one there, I asked her to get a picture of the two of us. After she took the first one I asked for a second one and at that time I turned, pulled the ring out, got down and asked. The lady snapped like 30+ pictures! I looked at my phone after and was like "holy crap!" thanks random lady!

Thanks for the wisdom!

If he speaks up, don't listen to the jerk on here that told me I was making a mistake. Being married (and impending parenthood) can be a little tough at times, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

On Friday, a US Distrcit Judge struck down the ban on same sex marriage in Wisconsin and refused to grant a stay on the ruling. The clerks office in Madison decided to stay open late and over the weekend to accommodate the flood of marriage license paperwork. All weekend I've been watching a nonstop train of photos and videos on Facebook of impromptu weddings of many of my friends in Madison, often getting married on the Capitol steps and on the lakefront. There's a lot of special couples in my life getting to exercise the right they always should've had.

It's precious.

Edited by IKnowPhysics

On Friday, a US Distrcit Judge struck down the ban on same sex marriage in Wisconsin and refused to grant a stay on the ruling. The clerks office in Madison decided to stay open late and over the weekend to accommodate the flood of marriage license paperwork. All weekend I've been watching a nonstop train of photos and videos on Facebook of impromptu weddings of many of my friends in Madison, often getting married on the Capitol steps and on the lakefront. There's a lot of special couples in my life getting to exercise the right they always should've had.

It's precious.

I wonder where their gift registries are? I'm ready to buy some stocks.