Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I know I've probably annoyed the hell out of everyone, but this place really is awesome. I've had alot of fun today and forgot all about the Bills disaster. I was in such a grouchy mood and now I'm ready again for the next disappointment in Buffalo sports sure to come.

I didn't get much or any work done today, but that's ok. I regained my Buffalo sports spirit!

How do I go about posting a picture that I have on my phone?  I saw a hilarious license plate yesterday.

I don't know. But I keep seeing plates with ZNG, ZFL, NFG. I can't wait to hit the GMTM jackpot. But I'll have it on my phone and like you won't have any idea how post it.

Packed in with fog this morning. Finally lifted about 11:15 to reveal that the hillsides dramatically changed overnight. The reds that were missing from the display of leaves magically arrived, like presents on Christmas morning. The sun is lighting them up. Truly awesome sight.

I don't know. But I keep seeing plates with ZNG, ZFL, NFG. I can't wait to hit the GMTM jackpot. But I'll have it on my phone and like you won't have any idea how post it.

Oh well, I'll just have to post it without the picture. The plate was LOVMYHOE, and for the record, it was a woman driving.

Edited by shrader

She must REALLY like gardening. :lol:

The car also had one of those stick figure family stickers (don't get me started on how stupid those things are).  It was a couple, 4 dogs, and a cat.  So she wasn't exactly a crazy cat lady, but it looked like a variation of that.

Oh well, I'll just have to post it without the picture. The plate was LOVMYHOE, and for the record, it was a woman driving.

My grandparents, god rest their soles, had a personalized license plate.  Their Names were Helen and Oliver Everson.  They used the first letter of each of those names. 

They came to visit about 25 years ago.  I was a teen and prone to sleeping late.  My little bro had a football game that I wasn't going to miss.  I woke up and my parents took their cars and left me my grandparents minivan with their personalized plate for me to take to the game.  Thanks!!

My grandparents, god rest their soles, had a personalized license plate.  Their Names were Helen and Oliver Everson.  They used the first letter of each of those names. 

They came to visit about 25 years ago.  I was a teen and prone to sleeping late.  My little bro had a football game that I wasn't going to miss.  I woke up and my parents took their cars and left me my grandparents minivan with their personalized plate for me to take to the game.  Thanks!!

that's cool. and funny. and cool. 

DMV employee "Sir, you must have at least seven characters for a legal plate."

Liger "Ugh, I know she hates vowels... But just throw an E in there between the H and the Z."

ZORMaxx.jpg?2

(Now that the season is here, just catching up on the board.)

Liger finally threw one in Chz, huh?

Of course LGR would be the guy who wouldn't realize that he'd be better off squeezing that vowel into the 2nd half of the license plate.

edit: And this one doesn't really fit in any thread, so I'll post it here.  I was following behind a car this morning with a bumper sticker that read "Texas A&M former student".  So apparently they are now making bumper stickers for people who didn't complete their degree.  I like to think that this guy went to A&M for about a week, realized it wasn't right for him, but still cherishes his time there, no matter how brief it was.

It's the same as Andrew Peters considering himself a former NHLer.