Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

nice.

He looks exactly as I remember Mike looking in High School.

Yeah everyone says how much we all look alike. Baby pics of me Mike and Cody are indistinguishable, minus the decade trendy apparell.

And see this is where it gets confusing.

I'm pretty sure that ink's not old enough to have a son (Mike) that Whiskey went to high school with. Unless Mike is ink's Dad and Cody's Grandpa. That would explain some things around here, namely why whiskey is so codger-ish. :ph34r:

I'm pretty sure that ink's not old enough to have a son (Mike) that Whiskey went to high school with. Unless Mike is ink's Dad and Cody's Grandpa. That would explain some things around here, namely why whiskey is so codger-ish. :ph34r:

Little Brother.

And am I really a codger?

Mike is my 32 year old bro that Whiskey went to high school with and d4rk worked with. I'm 44 and well Cody is my 14 month old son.

Don't you mean Mrs. ubkev needs to bake them something, it's the AWESOME thread after all. :ph34r:

Well duh! I do not bake! My lady is quite good at it, though.

Get skates on him now Ink. The Sabres will need that D help in about 18 years.

Just finished Twin Peaks last night, what a weird, weird show (especially the last episode), but definitely awesome. Now I've just got to wait two years for the revival.

I'm halfway through season two and I stalled.  I know that the end of season 2 is supposed to get good again, but it's rough right now.

I love love LOVE Ned and Cooper. (michael ontkean will always be Ned from Slap Shot)

My Gramma has the same birthday as Jack Eichel. He turns 19 tomorrow, she turns 89.

I'm halfway through season two and I stalled.  I know that the end of season 2 is supposed to get good again, but it's rough right now.

I love love LOVE Ned and Cooper. (michael ontkean will always be Ned from Slap Shot)

It does slow down and gets caught up in some boring subplots (James and Nadine can Fire Walk With Me right into a volcano). It picks back up.

I agree, the interaction of those two are the best part of the series. I also have a soft spot for Lucy and Gomer Py- I mean Andy.

Edited by sabills

It does slow down and gets caught up in some boring subplots (James and Nadine can Fire Walk With Me right into a volcano). It picks back up.

I agree, the interaction of those two are the best part of the series. I also have a soft spot for Lucy and Gomer Py- I mean Andy.

And how. 

Mm. That's some damn good coffee, Diane. 

Love Twin Peaks. Now I need to get d4rk to watch it. Be some easy Halloween costumes. 

And yeah, I can't not see Ned and Cooper will always be the mayor of Portland (Portlandia) for me. Yes, I'm a horrible millennial and saw Portlandia before Twin Peaks. 

And how. 

Mm. That's some damn good coffee, Diane. 

Love Twin Peaks. Now I need to get d4rk to watch it. Be some easy Halloween costumes. 

And yeah, I can't not see Ned and Cooper will always be the mayor of Portland (Portlandia) for me. Yes, I'm a horrible millennial and saw Portlandia before Twin Peaks. 

I mostly found out about Twin Peaks from an episode of Psych that spoofed it, so you're not alone.