Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Guest Sloth

Missed this, then saw it when thanes reply.

We came close this last time around, but, in the end, I couldn't pull the trigger because I want (need?) access to a variety of live sporting events at home (including a fair amount of international soccer). Cord-cutting doesn't yet offer a solution to that sort of consumer.

Are you by chance including those choppy, seemingly virus-riddled Russian feeds? Because, to me, live sports at home is why I still pay the cable bill.

Should've mentioned I watch Center Ice online. I don't mess w/ the "Russian feeds." That's why I'll go to a sports bar for a football game I really want to see. Cheaper and more fun. 

Edited by Sloth

https://youtu.be/VeZXQf77hhk

Princess rap battle...

also why isn't it embedding the video?

I think you are misinterpreting the meaning of the word awesome. Maybe if they were wrestling in a vat of mud or jello or whipped cream or something you'd have a point, but white chicks making raps about Disney characters is hardly awesome.

I think you are misinterpreting the meaning of the word awesome. Maybe if they were wrestling in a vat of mud or jello or whipped cream or something you'd have a point, but white chicks making raps about Disney characters is hardly awesome.

I lasted 5 seconds (that's what she said), that was terrible (that's also what she said).

Edited by Inkoslav Manilov

TGSoMX6.gif

My dad made me do a speed reading course when I was about 14. It took a whole Saturday! That's pure torture to a kid. I'd rather have been in school.

Edit: OK, so I went to the site and took their quiz at 500wpm. I went 5 for 7 on a news article and my wheelhouse is 487 words per minute.

Come on, show offs. I know the people here will probably smoke me, so let's have it.

Edited by ubkev

Just keep President Truman's infamous quote in mind and you'll be fine.

:angel:

The buck stops here!

Until they make it possible to read my own pdfs, Word documents, etc., it's pretty much not awesome.  It's just a tease.

I broke down at 600 WPM..  550 was okay, but faster than I would normally go.

I'm really looking forward to summer and music. The new Seasick Steve album is looking like a pretty good way to kick off the spring season. 

Free stream courtesy of Red Bull. But you should go buy it. 

http://www.redbull.com/en/music/stories/1331710409784/get-a-first-listen-to-sonic-soul-surfer-by-seasick-steve

First single:

Does anyone know what planet is to the right of the moon right now? Holy chit does it look amazing right now from Here in NJ.

Are you sure that's not just sewer gas? I'm sorry. That's not nice. I'm not a fan of jersey. I know there are some nice areas. I just kid. I have this genius for evil that makes me comment. It makes me comment..... Seriously though. I use an app called SkyView for times when I'm stargazinmoonbathin....