Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I know it will get cold again soon. But it is warm today, I am wearing a sundress, heels, and my legs are bare. That's awesome. It feels awesome. It does wonders to melt away stress, no sleep, and depression. Soon, this will feel chilly. Come on, warm! You can do it! 

Turkey Vultures often times called Turkey Buzzards

Disgusting but necessary creatures that they are, they are also a big sign around my house that spring is finally upon us. Many look to the robin as the first sign of spring, but those dumb bastards have been here since the end of February, they are about as useful as the ground hog for predicting spring.

But yesterday there where at least a half dozen buzzards lazily circling on the air currents around our homestead. First time they've been around since late October. So today is an awesome day because I have official been notified that spring is here!

As of Tuesday the entire first floor of our new house is up.  It's amazing how fast they put of the frame of a house.  I'm guessing that by Saturday when we are out there next, they'll have part of the roof up.  We are so close to signing away our bank account for the next 30 years.

Martha Stewart was F'n awesome in the Justin Bieber roast.

Hard to believe I just said that.

The Bieber roast was weak compared to Shatter and Saget, but you are correct. Martha Stewart definitely killed it! Shaq surprised me too. Ludacris was a real let down for me.

I'm gonna have to disagree with her labeling herself "babe". I'd go with Food Lady. And I'm into older women. She does nothing for me. It might also have something to do with the fact that she's dumb as a bag of hammers. Marketing smart? Sure. Still dumb.

I agree.

She is definitely awesomely hot.

Was there something to read after her photo?

I'm gonna have to disagree with her labeling herself "babe". I'd go with Food Lady. And I'm into older women. She does nothing for me. It might also have something to do with the fact that she's dumb as a bag of hammers. Marketing smart? Sure. Still dumb.

We all agree a very good looking lady. For two of us a younger good looking lady, for one, she is old, but still good looking.

Edited by Woods-Racer