Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

53 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

This board after any loss is an unreadable garbage dump of ***** takes, overreacting, and stupidity. It's like listening to wgr after a Bills loss. 

That's my complaint

I got a guy in a bills chat room who’s blaming the coaching for the canes being a faster team. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 2

• spndnchz locked this topic
  • spndnchz unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Don’t know what the F respiratory bug I managed to contract, but it’s been kicking my ass for 7 days now.

COVID negative, so theoretically its not that.  I don’t think I’ve ever produced so much phlegm in my life.  Last 2 nights have been feverish, although that seems to calm down in daytime.

Run down, sleep deprived, coughing and sneezing all over, and going through a box + of kleenex a day.  Ugh.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Weave said:

Don’t know what the F respiratory bug I managed to contract, but it’s been kicking my ass for 7 days now.

COVID negative, so theoretically its not that.  I don’t think I’ve ever produced so much phlegm in my life.  Last 2 nights have been feverish, although that seems to calm down in daytime.

Run down, sleep deprived, coughing and sneezing all over, and going through a box + of kleenex a day.  Ugh.

Flu is going around..

28 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Flu is going around..

I never had bad reactions to a flu shot.  Until this year.  Kicked my ass.  It would be the most weave thing ever to suffer a gnarly reaction to a flu vaccine and them get the flu anyway.

36 minutes ago, Weave said:

I know about ten people who have had this. They all thought it was covid. It wasn't but it still kicked their ass for a long time. My guitar player has it right now.

Good luck and feel better.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Weave said:

Same here.

Days 1 and 2 was body soreness and bad headaches.

Days 3-4-5 were a bad cough (2nd and 3rd nights so bad I couldn't fall asleep)

Days 6 and 7 I lost my voice

Better on day 8, back to normal on day 9.   Now it is 2 days after that and I woke up today with a bad cough again.

Vaccinated and boosted.  Tested positive Monday.  Hit me pretty hard.  At least 10-15 people I know have tested positive in the last week…all with varying degrees of symptoms. 

Positivity rate in Erie County has been over 20% for the last few days. 😞

1 hour ago, Weave said:

Right there with ya. 5 days now. Think I slept thru 4 of them. 

43 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

Same here.

Days 1 and 2 was body soreness and bad headaches.

Days 3-4-5 were a bad cough (2nd and 3rd nights so bad I couldn't fall asleep)

Days 6 and 7 I lost my voice

Better on day 8, back to normal on day 9.   Now it is 2 days after that and I woke up today with a bad cough again.

My experience isn’t too different.  Had some post nasal drip and scratchy throat on Mon-Tue that I attributed to allergies.  Wed the headache and coughing started. And so did the lack of sleep.  Lots of post nasal drip, but I actually felt good on Sunday and did some yard work.  Sunday night it seemed to drop into my lungs. Monday I Lost my voice.  Seriously sore throat. And huge phlegm production. Last two nights were feverish.  This morning the stuff I am getting up is continuing but I feel a bit better today otherwise. Hoping its running its course.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I've diagnosed a bunch of Covid this week, everyone has been fine overall, I didn't have to admit a single one. This is what happens with viruses over time. 

Sadly the world shutdown will probably commence because of the numbers ans not the symptoms. 

Not seeing it except China.. Went to Fla for spring break with kids... After we came back my son was duevfor MRI so was tested... came up positive last week... totally asymptomatic and my wife and had bad sinus headaches one day so we may have had it, not tested, but were fine... fin Fla... but we have all been vaxxed so amounted to just a delayed MRI... not buying shutdown.... new variants just a cold.

We’ve been in the “bush” for the last 11 years but now development has moved closer, within 150 feet of our home. We haven’t seen any humans while walking our trails, now I see heavy equipment moving about.

The developers are basically clear cutting next door.

I started planting trees.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Millennials and Zoomers who think that everyone over 40 is a "boomer."  There's another ***** generation in between, you twits!

Almost as bad as gen x and boomers who think everyone 25 and under is a millennial and also think they are lazy and worthless. 

2 hours ago, French Collection said:

We’ve been in the “bush” for the last 11 years but now development has moved closer, within 150 feet of our home. We haven’t seen any humans while walking our trails, now I see heavy equipment moving about.

The developers are basically clear cutting next door.

I started planting trees.

Somewhat related, I will never understand the people that move to the country from the city/suburb and then proceed to cut down trees and/or spray for bugs.  The frog population around my house still hasn't recovered even though it's been around 4 years since the "new" neighbors sprayed for mosquitoes the first three years they were here.  On the plus side, it's really easy to identify the suckers in the neighborhood because all you have to do is look for the Mosquito Joe sign in someone's yard.  

• Like (+1) 1