GDT: 9-15-03 7pm Prospects Challenge Buffalo Sabres vs Montreal Canadiens --Sabres Youtube Channel

bob_sauve28

• bob_sauve28 changed the title to GDT: 9-15-03 7pm Prospects Challenge Buffalo Sabres vs Montreal Canadiens --Sabres Youtube Channel

I'm interested to see how Cederqvist does centering Benson and Savoie.  When Appert makes a point of talking about the progress a prospect has made I tend to listen.  I also like that he is 6'3 210.  With Z and KO under 1 year deals, someone like Cederqvist may add his name to a list of potential depth Sabres with a good year in Rochester. Edit: Kozak is centering the Russians which is also very interesting.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I'm interested to see how Cederqvist does centering the two Russian forwards.  When Appert makes a point of talking about the progress a prospect has made I tend to listen.  I also like that he is 6'3 210.  With Z and KO under 1 year deals, someone like Cederqvist may add his name to a list of potential depth Sabres with a good year in Rochester. 

I'm already expecting Kulich, Savoie and Benson on the team next year, I assume you are too. How do you think Cederqvist also makes it?

Edited by Hank

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.