GDT: 9-15-03 7pm Prospects Challenge Buffalo Sabres vs Montreal Canadiens --Sabres Youtube Channel

bob_sauve28

12 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Missing Wahlberg, Östlund, Strabek, McCarthy, Leinonen, Richard, Marajala among others 

I’m well aware, but none of those other missing players satisfies the “MW” meme criteria as per the several posts along those lines above. Thus I went with Missing Wahlberg. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, dudacek said:

He's so much more assertive than he was a year ago.

I thought the best Sabre was Ryan Johnson, heads up and elusive with the puck, alert and closes fast without it.

Yes he was, but, being 23 years old, he should be at this point.  In saying that, he's playing the right side for the first time ever.  I also liked Lingren and Rosen in the first

5 minutes ago, CTJoe said:

Yes he was, but, being 23 years old, he should be at this point.  In saying that, he's playing the right side for the first time ever.  I also liked Lingren and Rosen in the first

Not disagreeing with your general point, but he just turned 22 July 24. He's younger than Jandric and Metsa, both of whom turn 25 in October.

3 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Novikov got better as the period progressed. Neuchev has had a couple of rough moments out there 

Neuchev needs to use his teammates and respect his opponents.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.