2023 NHL Summer Trade Thread

Brawndo

42 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Yea Ottawa better be incredible at PK’s. Otherwise they will be eaten alive every game Wilson or Tkachuk decide to show their low IQ several times a game. 

yes, low IQs, just like his brother stumbling all the way to the final. Such idiots. 

17 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

NJ getting it done. They know what it takes and what they needed. 

Wood going to go elsewhere then? Make an offer. 

• Agree 1

Kinda slipping by in here, but is “Blackwood to the Sharks for a 6th” the 1st move we’ve seen where we wonder if it was on Adams’ radar?

Personally, I think Blackwood is both anti-vibes and a questionable talent and would rather keep UPL, but do any of you think this was a missed opportunity?

8 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Kinda slipping by in here, but is “Blackwood to the Sharks for a 6th” the 1st move we’ve seen where we wonder if it was on Adams’ radar?

Personally, I think Blackwood is both anti-vibes and a questionable talent and would rather keep UPL, but do any of you think this was a missed opportunity?

I would rather have UPL than blackwood, but I don't want UPL dressing opening night, so nah I don't think it was

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

I don't think that not getting Blackwood is a missed opportunity. My sense is that the GM believes that the majority of goalies in the mid-tier, other than the costly few elite goalies, are not measurable upgrades with what he already has on the roster. What Vegas demonstrated is that team defense is a big factor in how the goalie performs. What Levi showed by his play in the end of the season playoff run is that the stage is not too big for him. 

17 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Nah

19 minutes ago, dudacek said:

I think I would have been pissed.  That's not even an upgrade and would be a sign that they're probably done.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

If you don't remember you told me this last year when I  Complained about Comrie, defense.

Let's wait and see what the roster looks like on October 12.  Bitching about it now is an exercise in futility.

42 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Our boys can take them. I can already hear Donny on the bench: "go out there and run'em" 😆 

But in a nice, positive, affirming way, of course.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

36 minutes ago, dudacek said:

No.

39 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Out of curiosity, I had to and see if the numbers match the limited eye test I have on Blackwood. Yes they do. 

1 hour ago, dudacek said:

No, but I'm higher on 6K than most around here. 

It’s fake 

That’s not Friedman’s Account 

4 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Lol where are all the Adam supporters now what the actual f***

Now I'm super ***** pissed buffalo  Could have easily beat that .

Once again sitting on the sidelines letting other teams get better

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.