GDT: Calgary @ Buffalo. 12.30pm. MSG B, ESPN+

steveoath

• spndnchz changed the title to GDT: Calgary @ Buffalo. 12.30pm. MSG B, ESPN+
1 hour ago, inkman said:

Somehow, despite everyone in the family being huge Sabres fans, my in laws managed to schedule a bday party for a one year old at noon today.  Thankfully I am recording the game. 

Is “a” one year old the same as “their” one year old?  Not saying it matters on attending the party, just asking with respect to the age of you wife.  Maybe your father in law is the Alec Baldwin type that spawns until his mid 60’s.  

Curious in Orange County

Go Sabres!  

2 hours ago, inkman said:

Somehow, despite everyone in the family being huge Sabres fans, my in laws managed to schedule a bday party for a one year old at noon today.  Thankfully I am recording the game. 

In season games are fine on delay. Especially on a sunny Saturday at 12 freakin’ thirty.

I have to drop my taxes off during the game. I think I’d rather be going to a one yo bday party,… I just lied.

It’s about Gol Darned Time we have a game!

I have to record it as well but I’ll be checking the score every couple of minutes.

A healthy squad with rusty legs will take a while to get going but prevail 5-3.

Tommydangles with a pair of goals, Dahlin with 3 assists. Krebs takes on Lucic to avenge the Ryan Miller hit.

MUST WIN !!

GO SABRES !!

Let's see if the trip to the tropical islands of the Bahamas pays off.  I think it was nice of the Sabres to do that.  Everyone has worked very hard to get to this point.  A little R & R was a good idea.

Now get back in there and fight, fight, FIGHT !!

12:30 EST ?? What a dumb time to drop the puck, eh.

I'd start Anderson, he's well rested and has superior numbers on home ice vs UPL or Comrie. 

At home Comrie has a GAA of 3.76 vs xGAA of 2.47. UPL is only slightly better with a GAA of 3.53 vs xGAA of 2.85. Anderson's GAA at home is actually better than his xGAA (2.89 vs 3.13).  

Edited by pi2000
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

In season games are fine on delay. Especially on a sunny Saturday at 12 freakin’ thirty.

I have to drop my taxes off during the game. I think I’d rather be going to a one yo bday party,… I just lied.

It’s sunny?  I’m not mad about when the party is.  As Hank Shocklee once told us, Dowhatyalike.  I’m more comfortable watching later with some beverages and smokables.  This party is apparently a dual bday (their bffs kid was born around same date) and I imagine the individuals who planned the event either weren’t aware of when the game was (almost certainly) or this was the only time slot the location they are having the party at had available. 

44 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

I'd start Anderson, he's well rested and has superior numbers on home ice vs UPL or Comrie. 

At home Comrie has a GAA of 3.76 vs xGAA of 2.47. UPL is only slightly better with a GAA of 3.53 vs xGAA of 2.85. Anderson's GAA at home is actually better than his xGAA (2.89 vs 3.13).  

Expecting you'll be disappointed.  No way Granato doesn't roll with Ukka Pukka Duukka today.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.