Around the NHL 2021-22

Doohickie

1 hour ago, PerreaultForever said:

At least Dallas came back to beat Chicago. Kind of worried about L.A. now. The human chia pet might make the playoffs yet. 

I was thinking the same thing. I just looked at their remaining schedule…in their final eight games, they have the Aves and seven non-playoff teams down the stretch.  

7 hours ago, Porous Five Hole said:

I was thinking the same thing. I just looked at their remaining schedule…in their final eight games, they have the Aves and seven non-playoff teams down the stretch.  

And of Vegas’ remaining 9 games:

-6 are on the road

-5 are vs playoff teams, and another vs Canucks who are tailing them in the wild card chase 

Dallas finishes season with four games at home.  Sea, VGK, Ari, and Ana.  They should make playoffs. 

LA meanwhile only plays Colorado and a bunch of non playoff teams but only 3 of 8 games at home.  

VGK has Van, CGY, and Edm next three games on the road.  Then NJD, WSH, and SJS at home before finishing at Dal, Chi, and STL.  This is a lot tougher schedule. We will really see what VGK is made of.  I think will get to 94 points and miss the playoffs by a point.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

LVGK are 8-3 in their last 11.  They are getting in.  The only question is whom they pass.

Their last 6 games have been against teams out of the playoffs, including Arizona and the Kraken twice (32nd and 30th in the league respectively). Before that streak they were 0-5, so 8-8 in their last 16. Their remaining schedule is harder than the kings who I believe they have the best chance of catching. There is still a lot of question for me whether they will make the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 4