2021 NHL Playoffs 1st Round

Norcal

11 minutes ago, Hoss said:

It’s a direct quote from me (taken from a larger context, obviously).

Cheers. Which I didn't really have a problem lifting as, as I mentioned, I literally consider this entire rig illogical and your bit about "boredom" no more illogical that any of the rest of it. To me that's a valid reason for wanting to move Jack in the context of being a sporting fan. the great gatsby review GIF

5 hours ago, Thorny said:

Cheers. Which I didn't really have a problem lifting as, as I mentioned, I literally consider this entire rig illogical and your bit about "boredom" no more illogical that any of the rest of it. To me that's a valid reason for wanting to move Jack in the context of being a sporting fan. the great gatsby review GIF

I want Jack traded for a lot of reasons. I want it to happen sooner because I’m bored of the conversation.

7 hours ago, SwampD said:

Hate to admit it, but I think Mike Babcock is really good during the intermissions.

I wonder how much each hockey analyst is doing their absolute best work right now hoping to get noticed by Turner and the other new partners right now.

I hope Liam McHugh end up working there in some capacity.

Edited by Hoss

28 minutes ago, Eleven said:

That's the dumbest thing ever. You can't wear and opposing teams jersey? The Sabres institute that policy I will start wearing opposing teams jerseys just to get BPD to arrest me over it. What a freaking joke.

Was not expecting the guy to pull out swastika and hitler though... 

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF by AOK

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

The Sabres institute that policy I will start wearing opposing teams jerseys just to get BPD to arrest me over it.

I have a friend who is superstitious and wears the opposing team's jersey for EVERY game, Bills or Sabres, live or on TV.

Yes, he has invested a lot of money into this peculiar hobby.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

What a joke and an embarrassment to that franchise.  What if you wore a tshirt, hat, or sweatshirt with the opposing teams logo.  Is that ok?

If part of my job was to enforce that policy, I’d quit on the spot  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.