Jump to content

2021 NHL Playoffs 1st Round


Recommended Posts

I looked over a few pages and couldn't find anything for this year's playoffs yet. I feel like this topic needs its own thread. Mods, If there is somewhere else this should be please feel free to merge.

After a short season where teams were grouped together regionally for the most part and played each other more times than usual, the heat is already turned up for most of these matchups entering the first round. 

 

Edited by Norcal
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Playoff teams look like this:

MassMutual NHL

East Division

1. Pittsburgh Penguins 

2. Washington Capitals 

3. Boston Bruins 

4. New York Islanders 

*Penguins/Capitals still fighting for division

 

Scotia NHL

North Division

1. Toronto Maple Leafs 

2. Edmonton Oilers 

3. Winnipeg Jets 

4. Montreal Canadiens 

 

Discover NHL

Central Division

1. Carolina Hurricanes 

2. Tampa Bay Lightning 

3. Florida Panthers 

4. Nashville Predators (60)

5. Dallas Stars (58)

 

Honda NHL

West Division

1. Vegas Golden Knights 

2. Colorado Avalanche 

3. Minnesota Wild 

4. St. Louis Blues 

*Avalanche/Knights fighting for division

 

Edited by Norcal
Link to post
Share on other sites

Colorado Avalanche: +450 (bet $100 to win $450)

Vegas Golden Knights: +550

Toronto Maple Leafs: +650

Tampa Bay Lightning: +700

Carolina Hurricanes: +900

Boston Bruins: +1300

Washington Capitals: +1300

Pittsburgh Penguins: +1400

New York Islanders: +1500

Edmonton Oilers: +2000

Florida Panthers: +2000

Minnesota Wild: +2200

Montreal Canadiens: +2400

St. Louis Blues: +2400

Winnipeg Jets: +2400

Nashville Predators: +2800

Dallas Stars: +4400

Calgary Flames: +25000

Vancouver Canucks: +25000

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tampa and Florida are playing a two game set to finish the season and see who will host their first round playoff series meaning The Playoffs start tonight for those two!! 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Panthers and Lightning racked up 151 penalty minutes in Saturday. The last 10 minutes of the 3rd set an ominous tone for tonight's game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Norcal said:

Panthers and Lightning racked up 151 penalty minutes in Saturday. The last 10 minutes of the 3rd set an ominous tone for tonight's game. 

Their games this year have been amazing.

Edited by SwampD
  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2021 at 11:43 AM, Norcal said:

Playoff teams look like this:

MassMutual NHL

East Division

1. Pittsburgh Penguins 

2. Washington Capitals 

3. Boston Bruins 

4. New York Islanders 

*Penguins/Capitals still fighting for division

 

Scotia NHL

North Division

1. Toronto Maple Leafs 

2. Edmonton Oilers 

3. Winnipeg Jets 

4. Montreal Canadiens 

 

Discover NHL

Central Division

1. Carolina Hurricanes 

2. Tampa Bay Lightning 

3. Florida Panthers 

4. Nashville Predators (60)

5. Dallas Stars (58)

 

Honda NHL

West Division

1. Vegas Golden Knights 

2. Colorado Avalanche 

3. Minnesota Wild 

4. St. Louis Blues 

*Avalanche/Knights fighting for division

 

As long as Dallas misses the playoffs, I'm good. I haven't forgotten 1999.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Crosschecking said:

As long as Dallas misses the playoffs, I'm good. I haven't forgotten 1999.

Never forget! They're out. Nashville is in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Norcal changed the title to 2021 NHL Playoffs 1st Round
  • spndnchz pinned this topic
  • spndnchz unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...