Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

Man, lots of blasting and attacking going on here. Let try to keep this to Jack Eichel Trade Rumors and Speculation.  

On to Jack, I have no rumors or speculation.  From the very start of this quagmire, I never could see a great deal like KA wants happening until Eichel is fixed.  Now, some are saying maybe a mediocre deal can be made for an injured Eichel.  I’m still thinking he sits out the entire season, Olympics and all.  

After watching the surgery animation I do better understand why he wants the ADR.  Yet, I don’t feel bad for him because I think he owns some of this.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Let try to keep this to Jack Eichel Trade Rumors and Speculation.

I have no rumors or speculation.

But you said that's what this thread is for.  If you got nothing on topic to post?  Why are you posting when you just admonished those who are posting off topic shtuff?

7 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

After watching the surgery animation I do better understand why he wants the ADR.  Yet, I don’t feel bad for him because I think he owns some of this.

I think I posted this a couple hundred pages ago, and it's still accurate.

Edited by The Ghost of Yuri
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

But you said that's what this thread is for.  If you got nothing on topic to post?  Why are you posting when you just admonished those who are posting off topic shtuff?

I think I posted this a couple hundred pages ago, and it's still accurate.

I didn’t admonish anybody.   I merely mentioned the amount of jabbing going on recently,   which is exactly what you are doing to me.   

I actually had something to post.  You just missed it.  

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, nfreeman said:

I don't think the Sabres are too worried about a grievance, as I think they're pretty confident they would win, but if Jack were to win the grievance, there would be no nullification of the CBA or lengthy litigation.  The grievance process is part of the CBA, which almost certainly says that if the player wins the grievance, he gets his preferred outcome.  The teams have agreed to this up front, so any lawsuit the Sabres would file would have to establish that Jack's grievance somehow departed from the grievance process agreed on in the CBA.

FFS man.  No one has a problem with you disagreeing with other people.  The problem is your nasty edge, which is unnecessary and is ticking off more people by the day.

Lighten up or keep quiet.

That's fear-and-loathing style rich.

Buffalo is on the West Coast and Vegas has 1 game and then 3 days off. I think the window for the trade is between now and then. If it doesn't happen by Monday, I think we see arbitration/grievance being filed.

Interestingly the Sabres play Anaheim tonight and the Knights play them tomorrow so all the GMs could be in the same city at least for one evening. I mention this because the Ducks were another team potentially involved. 

Just found the overlap interesting. 

• Like (+1) 4

5 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Buffalo is on the West Coast and Vegas has 1 game and then 3 days off. I think the window for the trade is between now and then. If it doesn't happen by Monday, I think we see arbitration/grievance being filed.

Interestingly the Sabres play Anaheim tonight and the Knights play them tomorrow so all the GMs could be in the same city at least for one evening. I mention this because the Ducks were another team potentially involved. 

Just found the overlap interesting. 

I don’t think where the Sabres and other teams are physically has any impact on this process.

1 minute ago, Flashsabre said:

Maybe but face to face meetings always seem to get more accomplished.

The teams being in the same region doesn’t mean they’ll meet. I highly doubt they will. Maybe when the teams play each other. I don’t believe a small window of unrelated events are going to break what feels like an unmovable situation. (Doesn’t mean a trade can’t happen in the “window”)

2 hours ago, Hoss said:

I don’t think where the Sabres and other teams are physically has any impact on this process.

I do. But more importantly Vegas having a few days off means it is the perfect time for them to either pull the trigger or walk away.