Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

4 hours ago, tom webster said:

That sounds kinda familiar 

On 8/15/2021 at 3:28 AM, tom webster said:

I’m assuming you are talking about the NYR, LV connection. I’m not sure there is anything to it but things have really tightened up with the KA regime. If I had to guess, I’m guessing Buffalo is hoping a straight deal with LV but is prepared to settle for a three way with the NYR. Just to be clear, this is all just speculation on my part given where things stood before the draft. If nothing else, Wookie and Dudacek can work on a scenario that has Z ending up in LV and Jack going to NYR. Have at it boys.

The Chadster getting ideas from SS again? 

Starting a sentence with "Chad proposed a three way" was intriguing, until I realized it's not 1979 and I am not reading Penthouse forum.  

• Haha (+1) 2

17 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

So simple to say, but not a likely outcome.  I would love nothing better for Jack to get healthy and love playing with Mitts and Cozens creating the most talented spine we've had since the Briere/Drury/Roy/Connolly teams.  Sadly, KA wants him gone plain and simple.  KA wants to wipe the slate clean and start over.  That doesn't include the stank fruit Jack, Sam and Risto.  2 down one to go.  We therefore are a motivated seller and he'll take a deal sooner or later.   The second Jbot found a buyer willing to pay ROR's $8 mill bonus the deal got done.  It no different this time.  The deal will get done as soon as KA finds a buyer willing to assume the risk of Jack's surgery even if it is not the haul KA has said he wants and we the fans expect. 

Adams hasn't  Budged one bit So that tells me hes going to keep him until he gets the right offer

5 hours ago, Brawndo said:

He was playing golf at a Country Club in Clarence last week as well 

He was just at Matt Lanes wedding from Rochester a few weeks ago. He was one of the groomsmen, along with Matt Grzelcyk and Danny Oregan. 

Edited by Andrew Amerk
  • Like (+1) 1

On 8/17/2021 at 11:18 AM, Brawndo said:

Chad D purposed a three way trade The Sabres, Rangers and Vegas.

I cannot see VGK giving up Krebs in this deal

Rangers receive: Jack Eichel

Golden Knights receive: Mika Zibanejad (Sabres retain 50%)

Sabres receive: Peyton Krebs, Lucas Elvenes, Filip Chytil, Braden Schneider, and two conditional first-round picks (one from each team). 

I would love for him to call this one right.   I would forgive him for calling Josh Allen a clown during the NE game in 2019!   plus i still cant forget him saying Sheary was just a victim of bad puck luck.

On 8/17/2021 at 5:41 PM, Doohickie said:

I flew on a plane with Brett Hull.  Granted he was in First Class, but he still had to wait at the baggage carousel.  (I met him there and got an autograph.)

The fact you got an autograph instead of kicking him in the nuts or pushing him into the carousel at baggage claim should be a ban able  offence around here....

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Weave said:

Of course without context, but my initial thought is, leave the drama private Jack.

i mean, it's definitely willfully ambiguous 

Jack must have seen that the traffic in this thread had slowed down. Sabrespace MVP for sure

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1