Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

34 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Chad D purposed a three way trade The Sabres, Rangers and Vegas.

I cannot see VGK giving up Krebs in this deal

Rangers receive: Jack Eichel

Golden Knights receive: Mika Zibanejad (Sabres retain 50%)

Sabres receive: Peyton Krebs, Lucas Elvenes, Filip Chytil, Braden Schneider, and two conditional first-round picks (one from each team). 

Said the same thing.

Adams needs to close a Vegas-only deal with Krebs, so I can start handing out middle fingers to NYR fans.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

A Top 6 C Prospect, Middle Six Winger, Top 4 D Prospect, and a Middle Six Winger Prospect along with the possibility of a Total of 4 First Round Picks in the 2022 Draft including BUF and FLA. Hell yes on that deal. 

Honestly, I've been beaten down enough I'd probably take Krebs and Schneider and smile.

But I'm very high on both.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Agreed. The retention on Zibby is worth a lot, but he's a pending UFA.

If they are reluctant to give up Krebs for 5 years of Eichel, tough to see them doing it for 1 year of Mika.

Sorry Wookie, but I take that deal for the Sabres, even without the picks.

I guess in a sense I would likely be happy in the return but fuming over Eichel going to the Rangers. It used to be due to them being in the division along with him sorta wanting to go there and the media hyping it. Now I hate more just because I want to spite the Rangers' fans.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

A Top 6 C Prospect, Middle Six Winger, Top 4 D Prospect, and a Middle Six Winger Prospect along with the possibility of a Total of 4 First Round Picks in the 2022 Draft including BUF and FLA. Hell yes on that deal. 

Has Chytil been playing wing? That would be good re: getting some immediate return but another plus of this deal would be 2 shots at the top 6 C with Krebs/Chytil. This would be a pretty good deal relative to many we've been seeing, imo

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Sabres receive: Peyton Krebs, Lucas Elvenes, Filip Chytil, Braden Schneider, and two conditional first-round picks (one from each team). 

dollars GIF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Brawndo said:

That sounds kinda familiar 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Just listening to the Instigators radio talk from this morning.  Marty Biron's "if Jack was a house analogy" really made me laugh.  "Jack is like a really nice house with a couple of structural issues that could be handled before the sale or after the sale, but a very special house and really unique market for this house."  

Rivet jumps in with "you and your wife love the house and everything about it but then you discover a foundation issue with water coming in.  You found a major issue.  Who needs to fix the problem, the buyer or the seller?"

Edited by Digger
  • Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

He had 2 hockey sticks. That's all I know. 

Well of course he does if he just arrived in Hockey H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks.

54 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

He had 2 hockey sticks. That's all I know. 

Well of course he does if he just arrived in Hockey H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, darksabre said:

To be fair to pi, his source is always wrong 

Pop Tv Burn GIF by Schitt's Creek

47 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Eichel flew commercial? And checked a bag?

Colour me skeptical.

I flew on a plane with Brett Hull.  Granted he was in First Class, but he still had to wait at the baggage carousel.  (I met him there and got an autograph.)