GDT: 3/24/2021: Sabres at Pittsburgh Penguins 8pm NBCSN

DarthEbriate

Ready, are you? What know you of ready? For 14 straight games have we suffered Sabres losses. Our own counsel will we keep on when to start a Game Day Thread. A 'Spacer must have the deepest commitment, the most serious take.

<talking to The Concept Of>

This 'Space long have I watched. Never their minds on where they were. Hmmm? Who they were playing tonight! Hmph. Trading Eichel for 4 picks? Heh! Fixing the defense? JJ's first shootout 0-fer for another team. Heh! The Concept Of the 'Space craves these things.

<turning to us all>

You are reckless!

And watch, we will. Yes, yes. Bad hockey. Come. We must drink.

Edited by DarthEbriate
  • Thanks (+1) 3

• SDS pinned this topic

Well, okay then.

I'll see what the score is when I get home (a little after the game starts) and go from there.

I already paid for Fubo for another month, so I might as well tune in.  They fired Krueger at the right time to keep me locked in.

Game's on TV for a change, at least for me.

Will start watching around 9:30pm.

Looking ahead, we could easily lose the next 8 before having a shot at winning against New Jersey on April 6th.

That would bring the streak to 22, would it not?

Every team in our division now knows the name of the game from here on out is to get WINS out of ALL of your games with Buffalo.  

No one can afford to lose to us!

The streak continues tonight!

1 hour ago, Gatorman0519 said:

This could officially mark this years team as the all time worst Sabres team. 15 in a row? Say it ain’t so! 

Does a losing streak during the most messed up season in sports history make it franchise defining?

54 minutes ago, Torpedo Forecheck said:

Analytics say we're not one of the worst teams in the league. I guess the eyeball test does matter after all.😝

They are deceptive.  If you look by division, we are far and away the worst team in the division.  There are several posts from @LGR4GM et al. where the Sabres are the ONLY team in our division in whatever the hockey antonym of "Gartner's Magic Quadrant" is.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.