2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

3 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

So many bad spots and bad calls all game. Ducking joke league. Don’t blame josh the refs ruined this game 

remember McKenzie scored a touchdown with a holding call 10 yards behind the play being called. Joke league 

101 yard return called back for nothing. 

1 minute ago, Buffalonill said:

He got the first down with that run refs screwed you

He didn't get ***** and it was a bad play call. He just got jacked up on the play before. Everyone in the building knew he was going right behind the center. Why not fake the middle and go outside if you're hell bent on going for it there(which they shouldn't have been because it had been stuffed already this game.)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ubkev said:

He didn't get ***** and it was a bad play call. He just got jacked up on the play before. Everyone in the building knew he was going right behind the center. Why not fake the middle and go outside if you're hell bent on going for it there(which they shouldn't have been because it had been stuffed already this game.)

Actually, faking the middle and going outside was what didn’t work earlier.

Left way too many points in the red zone too early in the game. You let them stay close enough for Henry to be a factor, and he was. Big time.

I'm concerned that this coaching staff gets scared in tough games, and those are precisely the games you can't afford to be conservative.

Just now, sabresparaavida said:

Actually, faking the middle and going outside was what didn’t work earlier.

Right you are. I guess I'm upset and it's ***** up my recollection. Carry on!

Alright. Bye week. Get your ***** together and run the ***** table from here through February!

6 minutes ago, calti said:

Josh ..what his next step needs to be to be mentioned with the great QBs...is situational awareness in the clutch. Aaron Rodgers wins that game before the 4th qtr starts.

Still-look at how far JA has come in the past couple years.He is getting close.

Another account blocked. This is getting fun.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.