2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

3 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

I wouldn't underestimate Henry if I were you.  That said, hopefully with our improved defense and a clicking offense, he won't have a chance to be a factor.

I’m not. I’m just noting his record against Buffalo. He leads the league in rushing by a mile right now. He’s probably a Hall of Famer.

4 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Has Tennehill ever been particularly good against the Bills?

Since his career revival with the Titans:

21 for 28 for 198 yards, 3 TDs and 0 INTs. 4 rushes, 42 yards and a TD.

That’s last year and that’s the only game he has played against Buffalo in Tennessee. Hard to say anything beyond that is relevant to tonight (or even that last year’s game is considering the COVID situation).

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Hoss said:

I’m not. I’m just noting his record against Buffalo. He leads the league in rushing by a mile right now. He’s probably a Hall of Famer.

Yup. The trade deadline is coming up. If he gets moved to a team that’s expected to go deep in the playoffs, that will change the postseason picture considerably.

2 minutes ago, FogBat said:

Yup. The trade deadline is coming up. If he gets moved to a team that’s expected to go deep in the playoffs, that will change the postseason picture considerably.

There’s no way he gets traded. Tennessee will be competing for a playoff spot.

Just now, FogBat said:

Good point. Even if they make it, everything I’ve read does not show them to be serious contenders.

They’re a team that should’ve been able to contend but they neglected the defense which I think has knocked them a tier or two below contenders.

1 hour ago, JujuFish said:

I wouldn't underestimate Henry if I were you.  That said, hopefully with our improved defense and a clicking offense, he won't have a chance to be a factor.

McDermott and Frazier certainly aren't.  They're going heavy personnel on the D-line.  Phillips is back in; Epinesa & Basham out.  Henry is the focus.

Milano is in again, too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.