2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

25 minutes ago, Indabuff said:

Missed the game, work.  How did they look as a whole?

Sloppy but more talented than Carolina.  Singletary had his best game in a while, including a very good TD run.  Gabe Davis had his first 2-TD game.  They got to Cam Newton frequently on defense:  Lots of hurries and 4 sacks including two in a row by Efe Obada.

• Thanks (+1) 1

We won, that's all that accounts for this week.

We brought the Super Bowl champions to overtime in their own barn, we barely lost to New England where the weather played the significant piece in shutting down our key passing game.

True, the team will need to address the offensive line, the tackling trouble on defense and the lack of balance from a running attack, but this team is pretty good.

Right now, we need to focus on this coming weeks opponent, the Patriots. One game at a time, one game at a time.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

5 penalties on Spencer Brown. Bean needs to draft better lineman. 

The guy was playing a position he’s never played in his life, at the last minute. Give him a break.  

7 hours ago, JujuFish said:

He needs to get those penalties under control, but I think he's had a decent rookie season.

He’s had 4 penalties all season before being asked to play a different position at the last minute. Spence will be fine. 

7 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

The bucs got beat 9-0 to the saints. 

The lions beat the cardinals. 

Weird league, man. 

Yeah, those were crazy.  

Could be as many as 10 teams in the AFC with between a 7-7 and 8-6 record after tonight, and another two at 9-5.  With three games left, there are only three teams in the conference that are out of the playoffs.

Edited by carpandean

3 hours ago, carpandean said:

Yeah, those were crazy.  

Could be as many as 10 teams in the AFC with between a 7-7 and 8-6 record after tonight, and another two at 9-5.  With three games left, there are only three teams in the conference that are out of the playoffs.

The NFC's even more jumbled.  15 teams are either in a playoff spot or "in the hunt."  Basically, everybody but Detroit could still make it after 14 games have been played.  Which is nuts but what the NFL wants.

36 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

The Bills lost 

to Pitt by 7, Tenn by 3, Jax by 3, NE by 4 and TB in OT by 6.  Honestly the Bills should have won most of these games.   

However, I haven't changed my mind about Frazier and his defense.  He needs to occasionally at least being in a 3rd LB to help stop the run.   

Why?  I didn't see the Jax game, but they didn't play well in any of the other games.

20 hours ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Sloppy but more talented than Carolina.  Singletary had his best game in a while, including a very good TD run.  Gabe Davis had his first 2-TD game.  They got to Cam Newton frequently on defense:  Lots of hurries and 4 sacks including two in a row by Efe Obada.

Efa the British Nightmare

4 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

The Bills lost 

to Pitt by 7, Tenn by 3, Jax by 3, NE by 4 and TB in OT by 6.  Honestly the Bills should have won most of these games.   

However, I haven't changed my mind about Frazier and his defense.  He needs to occasionally at least being in a 3rd LB to help stop the run.   

w better time mgmt,playcalling,and poise by Josh...Those things have to be improved.They lost all those games cuz the other teams were smarter.

Edited by calti
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.