Eleven

Around the NHL 2019-20

18 hours ago, millbank said:

Matthews spinnerama pass to Marner beautiful . Mitches off the face off for the win so good 

It was a fantastic pass, I didn’t realize he knew how to pass.😃

Honestly a clean hit. Because it's Wilson it taints that statement, but it was from the side, guy had the Puck, just an akward fall into the boards really. 

Look at the sweet response by Colombus, they must be studying our team. 

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Honestly a clean hit. Because it's Wilson it taints that statement, but it was from the side, guy had the Puck, just an akward fall into the boards really. 

Look at the sweet response by Colombus, they must be studying our team. 

Actually Nick Foligno kicked the crap out of Siegenthaler before the period ended. 

Huberdeau is going to win the Art Ross. Guy scores 4 points a game and his team scores 6 a game. 

16 points his last 6 games. 

Edited by Thorny

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

Sabres announce that the Game versus Florida has been moved to a 1PM start time this coming Saturday 

Tantrums being thrown by fans on Facebook right now because of the time change

People complaining because they think everyone is now inconvenienced because of this......

• Haha (+1) 1

I took the family to the Kings game tonight. First one for the youngest. She had a good time except when the goal horn went off. Other than that it was all smiles. There’s a place called Patxi’s Pizza near Staples Center I recommend.

The game itself was fun. The Flyers really move their feet alternating positions and creating passing lanes on the PP. One thing was apparent and that was lack of point shots. Some good hits too. I forget who it was that caught a Flyer in the head. He continued right into the Flyers’ bench then took a tumble getting out.

Its been about seven years since my last live game and hopefully we can catch one in Anaheim. 

• Like (+1) 1

The top 8 in the east finally looks settled. Maybe Florida swaps with Philadelphia but i doubt it. Nothing like the season ending in December once again...

On 12/30/2019 at 1:31 PM, apuszczalowski said:

Tantrums being thrown by fans on Facebook right now because of the time change

People complaining because they think everyone is now inconvenienced because of this......

I thought the change in schedule made perfect sense.

On 1/1/2020 at 7:00 PM, Cityo'Rasmii said:

I forget who the Nationals manager is. I think the umpire tossed him in Game 6 of the 2019 WS. He clearly turned the other cheek after the game and refused to criticize the officiating.

The rest is history.

4 minutes ago, Oliver_Cromwell said:

I forget who the Nationals manager is. I think the umpire tossed him in Game 6 of the 2019 WS. He clearly turned the other cheek after the game and refused to criticize the officiating.

The rest is history.

A positive outcome to be sure. . . I could be wrong but methinks Torts would be very challenged to turn the other cheek in this regard

2 minutes ago, Cityo'Rasmii said:

A positive outcome to be sure. . . I could be wrong but methinks Torts would be very challenged to turn the other cheek in this regard

It's definitely not his style. He HATES to lose, regardless of the circumstances.

On 12/28/2019 at 3:34 AM, Huckleberry said:

People rag on Rayzor for some of the things he says, but what the heck is a “goalskender?”

On 1/1/2020 at 7:48 PM, Eleven said:

They should fine the refs double.

The same blind ref missed a stick to the face to Ehlers and a hit from behind on Morrissey in the final 5 minutes or so of the Jets/Minny game yesterday. Then, he gave Wheeler a penalty in OT and Minny scored.

That ref is almost comical and it makes you wonder how he got hired. He reminds me of some of the refs from the 1972 summit series.