Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

Pinto Ron's getting a growing amount of press for his super tailgating fandom. Deservedly so.

I *just* put together that he started his run of 409 consecutive Bills games in 1994. So, that's all 16 games?! Right after the Superbowl era. Man. Talk about perseverance. As Pinto Ron said at this piece's conclusion: "The Bills! They make us wanna drink!"

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I think we need to focus on the real question of whether a certain type of object will be thrown on the field.

There's an actual betting line for it. 

BetOnline.com is offering the chance to wager whether a ***** will be thrown onto the field Sunday. “Yes” is minus-140 (bet $10 to win about $7); “no” is even money.

https://theathletic.com/1244567/2019/09/27/as-the-bills-brace-for-the-return-of-the-*****-and-the-patriots-the-original-throwers-have-no-regrets/

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I think we need to focus on the real question of whether a certain type of object will be thrown on the field.

4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

No doubt at least 1 will find the field.  The better Q's are: when, how many, and do any make it onto national TV. ?

4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

The real question is how do they "sneak" them into the games.

??

• Haha (+1) 1

So, scanning through this:

https://www.buffalobills.com/stadium/gate-entry-and-permitted-items

The "Additional clothing and blankets (must be carried loosely)" allowance is the clear choice for smuggling a marital aid in.

Barring that, there are other ways to do it that don't involve painful insertion into bodily cavities.  You do need somewhat larger breasts to make it work, though.

Edited by ...
Eleven

1 minute ago, ... said:

So, scanning through this:

https://www.buffalobills.com/stadium/gate-entry-and-permitted-items

The "Additional clothing and blankets (must be carried loosely)" allowance is the clear choice for smuggling a martial aid in.

Barring that, there are other ways to do it that don't involve painful insertion into bodily cavities.  You do need somewhat larger breasts to make it work, though.

I used to sneak in 16oz beers to Sabres and Bills games. I'll never forget the first time I didn't try that and they lifted my pant leg and scanned my boots where I usually hid them. I laughed and looked at the security guard and said "You guys have been learning huh?" ? 

49 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

It's so nice to be 3-0 because I don't think I am capable of feeling any pain or upset today, unless somebody got hurt long term. 

It'll be back to nervousness as usual next week.

I just want to see a fair game. I get tired of watching Brady whine to the officials and them wetting themselves and giving him what he wants.