Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

Just now, darksabre said:

I gotta be honest, I didn't think it would be this bad this quickly. I was expecting a slow meltdown. Apparently the Pats just want to get it over with.

They're just unbelievably good this year. 

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

Allen's mechanics are reflective of his mental state today. They're the worst they've been since we played in NE last year. 

Weird. Just last week @Marchand'sNose inducted him into the HoF. 

2 minutes ago, SwampD said:

No. Way. Any receiver waiting for the ball to come to them needs to go away. If he was a real receiver it would be just an incomplete pass.

It was a fly route. He's not supposed to go up and get it. Also, being able to do so for an underthrown ball would defy the laws of physics. Allen threw it off his back foot falling away and that's what happens. 

Edited by TrueBlueGED

3 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

It was a fly route. He's not supposed to go up and get it. Also, being able to do so for an underthrown ball would defy the laws of physics. Allen threw it off his back foot falling away and that's what happens. 

Yes. A receiver is supposed to just let the other team catch it when it is under thrown. Smh

2 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

and...……..they long ball it when they only needed 6 yards.

Terrible play calling, terrible execution on the field.

Brown was wiiiide open underneath too.

I'd seriously put Barkley in. I think this game would get closer. Go back to Josh next week. Sports media would turn it into drama, but it doesn't have to be dramatic. Allen is just way too spooked out there. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Yes. A receiver is supposed to just let the other team catch it when it is under thrown. Smh

You can't just say this in a vacuum. Zay had a full step and was in full flight. The ball was underthrown by several yards. Literally nothing Zay could do there. The only thing worse than the throw itself was the decision to throw it. 

Just now, TrueBlueGED said:

You can't just say this in a vacuum. Zay had a full step and was in full flight. The ball was underthrown by several yards. Literally nothing Zay could do there. The only thing worse than the throw itself was the decision to throw it. 

Literally not true.

5 minutes ago, darksabre said:

It's okay to just admit you're wrong here.

Shhh. The grownups are talking.

?