Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

13 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Just saw a thread about it on TBD and it reminded me - did anyone see McDermott pat his player, not in the butt, but in the junk, on the sidelines yesterday? That was awkward

I think it was Knox

After that truck job he did down the sideline, I'd been on my knees patting him with the back of my throat. 

• Haha (+1) 4

7 hours ago, TrueBlueGED said:

It was a drunken rant. If the "anti-Bills agenda" didn't tip it off for you, I present the following:

Screenshot_20190923-081945.thumb.png.b831d3a0d777988de1bc73fa1e74988c.png

I think I held most of the views he griped about, except for the one about McClappy being racist. Allen has proven to be better than I expected him to be so far but some of the points still hold water.

The Bills should have kept Taylor for another season or two (just the name Nathan Peterman should make that clear). Allen got hurt way early on in his rookie year when he should have been holding a clipboard and Nathan Peterman should have never taken a snap in NFL regular season game. The fact that they actually charged fans money to watch him play is still mind boggling.

McClappy is overly religious and I think it affects his judgement (see Nathan Peterman again).

He still claps too much, but I'll sacrifice a goat to the mighty Ra in his honor if that bald headed, camo wearing, overzealous, clap addict can ever win us a Super Bowl.

35 minutes ago, Lanny said:

It's a loss, I'm not sure if it's really that big of one. He's only played around 35% of defensive snaps this year. They also have former Dolphin Vincent Taylor on the practice squad. 

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/05/bills-sign-former-dolphins-dt-vincent-taylor-to-practice-squad/

His snap count has been increasing while Star’s has been decreasing to the point where Phillips had more snaps yesterday. 

Vincent Taylor would be a very good promotion from the practice squad 

2 minutes ago, Eleven said:

That late 2Q TD pass is what i mean when I say Trubisky is what we want Allen to be.  Ballsy with a strong arm.

Case Keenum couldn’t beat Williamsville South.

Great ball from Trubisky on that play. Better catch, but a great ball.

Keenum was fun as hell in college though.