Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

11 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Another Keenum fumble. The bears defense is good, the skins o-line appears to be bad and Keenum seems to want to give the bears the ball.

Keenum should not exist in pro football.  Seriously.  I mean, I hope the guy has a great life and finds his calling, but this ain't it.

8 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Sport Trac has his career earnings at 32.6 Million. Must be nice. 

Must be, indeed.

10 hours ago, ubkev said:

Aaaand another pick for Keenum. Who's the Redskins backup? He is awful! 

Also, he's been hit on, I think, every single dropback.

Dwayne Haskins, a first round pick out of an Ohio State University.  I see no reason not to start him.  The prevailing wisdom no longer is to let these guys sit for a year, so let him get at it.

I still don't get the Trubisky/Allen comparisons. They're different kinds of athletes and QBs, from what I understand and see. I think they can both be good (and they're both very good athletes, iirc). I just don't see them as comparables. Two of our guys leading features are that he's as big as a horse and has a huge arm. Neither of those are leading features for the Bears QB.

1 hour ago, Randall Flagg said:

Bill Belichick has won his last 17 games against QBs playing in their first or second season.

1 hour ago, inkman said:

What inspired you to post this?  You just enjoy ruining people's day? 

Streaks are made to be broken, inky.  ?

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

When's the last time we beat the Brady Patriots? Not the backup Patriots but the actual Brady at Qb Pats?

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

Just now, WildCard said:

Fitzmagic

I'll always remember that game as the Fred Jackson flag waving game. I wish there was better footage on the YouTubes. I just remember him running in front of the fan sections with the Bills flag.  Only memorable moment as a Bills fan between Home run throw forward and Tyler Boyd. 

• Like (+1) 2