GDT: Montreal @ Buffalo, 700pm EDT, 10/05/2017

WildCard

PIN ME

Ahem....

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, BOYS AND GIRLS, SABRES FANS AND ALL YOU ###### SAVAGES, ARE YOU READY FOR SOME HOCKEY?!?!?!?
tumblr_ojwa8prPIs1v1s3oqo1_540.gif

Alright everyone, you all know the deal. It's been 7 god damned years since we've made the playoffs. Those penguin f*ckers up north are already parading around with Lurch having won a Caldar, every player drafted in 2014 is better than Reinhart, and NBC needs professional scuba equipment just to get air from how long they've spent going down on McDavid and Crosby

But does any of that ###### matter?? ###### NO

Not a single ###### bit. Why?

Because this ###### is gone
BylsmaDidIEffUp.gif

AND WHO DID WE GET BACK???

WE GOT SOME OF THIS
PommersHugless.jpg

AND SOME OF THIS
ap_645411627372.jpg?w=525

AND 9 MORE YEARS OF THIS
buffalo-sabres-jack-eichel-15-celebrates

So strap on...well, I'm not going to judge anyone on that one. Whatever it is, just strap it on, alright? And let's get ready to watch what will easily be the best season in the past 7 years of our hockey lives.

We're gonna be playing fast; we're going to be playing creative. No more dump and chase, no more locker room turmoil, no more wondering if our stars want to leave, or how high our draft pick is, or any more of any of that ######. We're gonna bend this season over a barrel and show them the 50 states god dammit.

Listen, this is Montreal guys. It's a "team" in the loosest possible of terms. They have a goalie, and then a bunch of pieces running around hoping some day Bergevin will realize they're too good and probably should be traded for 4th line talent. Sure, they made the playoffs last year. How did that go again? Not great. We're gonna destroy these guys

Lines:

Montreal:

Forwards:
Pacioretty - Drouin - Gallagher
Hudon - Plekanec - Lehkonen
Galchenyuk - Danault - Shaw
Byron - De La Rose - Hemsky

Defense:
Victor Mete – Shea Weber
Karl Alzner – Jeff Petry
Mark Streit – Jordie Benn

Victim:
Price

BUFFALO:

Forwards:
9 Evander Kane - 15 Jack Eichel - 29 Jason Pominville
67 Benoit Pouliot - 90 Ryan O'Reilly - 21 Kyle Okposo
28 Zemgus Girgensons - 23 Sam Reinhart - 25 Seth Griffith
22 Johan Larsson - 10 Jacob Josefson - 17 Jordan Nolan

Defense:
82 Nathan Beaulieu - 55 Rasmus Ristolainen

6 Marco Scandella - 5 Matt Tennyson
19 Jake McCabe - 93 Victor Antipin

Goalie:
40 Robin Lehner
31 Chad Johnson

Really, an image limit? Eat my ass Edited by WildCard

Pumped for tonight and so is a friend of mine from Texas that wanted to start watching hockey and i got him into the Sabres!

i am already dreading the narratives of how Jack needs to come out flying like his peers McDavid and Mathews last night, or he isnt "in the same league as those guys" if he doesnt have 3 points

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.