GDT: Montreal @ Buffalo, 700pm EDT, 10/05/2017

WildCard

If PH wants them playing a fast game with active D there's no room for Georges.

I know I'm not the first, but my initial reaction was who the cares what Paul Hamilton wants?

BRING IT

eJu0aex.jpg

You continue to amaze and delight.

Beaulieu scores early. Sabres win.

We've (and the rest of us) had enough.

It's time to end the Suffering

Edited by dudacek

BRING IT 

eJu0aex.jpg

Oh, goddammit.  That is so fresh.

Some day. Some day, Uncle Terry will just create a position for Josie and appoint her an artist in residence sorts, and she'll just spend her professional life making bomb ass sh1t from her perch somewhere in that old building PSE is now renovating.

Oh, goddammit.  That is so fresh.

Some day. Some day, Uncle Terry will just create a position for Josie and appoint her an artist in residence sorts, and she'll just spend her professional life making bomb ass sh1t from her perch somewhere in that old building PSE is now renovating.

<3

I'm just here to illustrate the stupid in-jokes 

After hearing Rob Ray on wgr, my opinion of bylsma is complete. So thankful Housley is coach.

I was listening too. I wonder which player he was talking about. I was picturing ROR hiding in a bathroom stall before the game to avoid a nagging Daniel.

Missed it. What'd he say?

DD sucked the fun out of playing hockey and one player used to hide to avoid him for a few minutes before the game

I was listening too. I wonder which player he was talking about. I was picturing ROR hiding in a bathroom stall before the game to avoid a nagging Daniel.

DD sucked the fun out of playing hockey and one player used to hide to avoid him for a few minutes before the game

Thanks

Sounds about right. That guy is the definition of a Jabroni

Missed it. What'd he say?

A player last year under that pile of garbage Dan, took to hiding pre game so he could wrap his stick in peace because Dan the man wouldn't constantly talk to players about coaching stuff.

He went on to say basically players were beaten down with constant coaching and forcing structure on players all the time.

Edited by LGR4GM

A player last year under that pile of garbage Dan, took to hiding pre game so he could wrap his stick in piece because Dan the man wouldn't constantly talk to players about coaching stuff.

He went on to say basically players were beaten down with constant coaching and forcing structure on players all the time.

I'd give anything to know who that player was

That's a little whack. 

Through my criticism of Dan Bylsma, I still think that often times players weren't in the right with regard to the locker room stuff. 

Even if you disagree with the message, take it up with the coach, don't make a situation like that. 

Oh well, it's all water under the bridge at this point. 

Onward, Sabres!!

That's a little whack. 

Through my criticism of Dan Bylsma, I still think that often times players weren't in the right with regard to the locker room stuff. 

Even if you disagree with the message, take it up with the coach, don't make a situation like that. 

Oh well, it's all water under the bridge at this point. 

Onward, Sabres!!

Can probably put a solid share of blame on Gionta for that

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.