Expansion draft and league-wide wheeling and dealing

Brawndo

Reinhart is on par with Drouin, actually I like Samson more.

But his value league wide is if anything probably about on par with Drouin. Would you trade Reinhart for Sergachev?

Jeff Patterson, a radio reporter in Vancouver, said Canucks want a "Reinhart, Bennett, Strome" type centre for Chris Tanev.

Sounds about right.

Jeff Patterson, a radio reporter in Vancouver, said Canucks want a "Reinhart, Bennett, Strome" type centre for Chris Tanev.

They can ###### right off for that. No way am I trading Reinhart for Tanev.

Love how Bennett and Strome are apparently comparable to Reinhart in any way too

Edited by WildCard

No I would not trade Reinhart for Sergachev.

No, me neither.

Love how Bennett and Strome are apparently comparable to Reinhart in any way too

Me neither. But that's almost assuredly the price. :(

They can ###### right off for that. No way am I trading Reinhart for Tanev

This is why Sam Reinhart needs a press agent.

Three years out of his draft year, Sam has 90 NHL points. Bennett has 63. Two years out, Strome has 1.

Yet Sam is consistently lumped in with them.

Yea, Reinhart is def above Bennett right now and Strome isn't even in the NHL yet. And trading Reinhart for Tanev. 

No, me neither.

Me neither. But that's almost assuredly the price. :(

Let it be. It's like when a guy is like my GF is better than your GF, well I am very happy with mine so have fun with that buddy. 

This is why Sam Reinhart needs a press agent.

Three years out of his draft year, Sam has 90 NHL points. Bennett has 63. Two years out, Strome has 1.

Yet Sam is consistently lumped in with them.

Pigeonholing him at wing for the most part here undoubtedly hurts his perceived value leage-wide.

It also brings up an interesting question. Sergachev was drafted #9 last year so we definitely could have had him instead of Nylander. One year later, would you rather have Nylander, Sergachev, or Drouin? I'd rather have Drouin or Sergachev and likely Drouin. Imagine having him playing with Eichel now instead of having to wait for Nylander to develop.

Dude, we're not even one year post draft. Did u see nylander at the world Junior tourney? Methinks he's going to be just fine.

Saw today on twitter Chris Neal will not be resigned by Ottowa.... ahhh tooo bad good ridence.

Not sure who Chris Neal is.  Maybe he is in their farm system?  But Chris Neil also will not be re-signed by Ottawa.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.