What do you think of trading Kane, signing Vanek?

Sabre fan

keep hearing that GMJBotto may be looking at moving Kane then signing Vanek to replace some of the lost offense. I loved Vanek as much as anybody but...I just don't know. I am kinda hoping to get younger and faster, not older and slower. We already have older and slower players (Moulson, Gorges) so I am not so sure this is a viable or exciting option. Do you?

keep hearing that GMJBotto may be looking at moving Kane then signing Vanek to replace some of the lost offense. I loved Vanek as much as anybody but...I just don't know. I am kinda hoping to get younger and faster, not older and slower. We already have older and slower players (Moulson, Gorges) so I am not so sure this is a viable or exciting option. Do you?

Is anyone legitimate saying this? It seems far-fetched.

I don't know where Sabre fan is getting his info from, but Andrew Peters has been all about this idea.

Well, there you have it. Andrew Peters is a schmuck. You can tell him I said that. He is a complete dumb ass. An absolute idiot. A tard.

I don't know where Sabre fan is getting his info from, but Andrew Peters has been all about this idea.

I think I even floated this idea a while back. I would only do it if we expected someone else to be taking over for Vanek in the lineup within the next year or so. 

So no one legit then. ;)

Edited by MattPie

From who? 

Why would we sign another slow LW winger who doesn't drive puck possession?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.