The 2nd Annual Great SS Meetup! Saturday March 10th, 1pm

WildCard

Tentative yes for me. March 10th works. I'll know for sure in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to see you guys again.

I should be able to get all 16 tickets for this game if you guys are interested.

Is there a way to do a group personal message so I can communicate with those interested without posting on here?

I should be able to get all 16 tickets for this game if you guys are interested.

Is there a way to do a group personal message so I can communicate with those interested without posting on here?

To the bolded: awesome! :thumbsup: Just let me know what I'll owe.

Sorry, no data to answer your question.

Gabriels gate was awesome in the matter of that back room we had plus the food, we can for sure fit some more ppl in there next time, and maybe next time we can spend some more time at gbg.

I would also be down for another game in Rochester and a meeting at Dinos, god i want to eat those ribs once more in my life :D 

:beer:

Gabriels gate was awesome in the matter of that back room we had plus the food, we can for sure fit some more ppl in there next time, and maybe next time we can spend some more time at gbg.

I would also be down for another game in Rochester and a meeting at Dinos, god i want to eat those ribs once more in my life :D

:beer:

There's a Dinos in B-lo, too! People with stronger opinions than me can tell you how they compare.

There's a Dinos in B-lo, too! People with stronger opinions than me can tell you how they compare.

Wish someone told me last time, DAMN! :D hehe, just googled it. 

I suppose the food is as good at dinos in Buffalo just as it was in Rochester.

Maybe someone knows? 

If thats the case i will only be eating at that place :P

Wish someone told me last time, DAMN! :D hehe, just googled it.

I suppose the food is as good at dinos in Buffalo just as it was in Rochester.

Maybe someone knows?

If thats the case i will only be eating at that place :P

The Buffalo one is good. Bigger place, which I prefer. We can go there as often as you want :beer:

I would like everyone that is interested in getting tickets through me to pm me so that I can put a list together. I plan on corresponding via pm's. As someone said earlier, we will give priority to those who went last time but we may need to set a deadline for responses so that I know before August if all tickets are needed. 

Not possible here. Maybe Facebook? Or the Line app.

I can either change the number of people who can be involved in a PM or set up a sub-board with restricted viewing.

Agreed, that back room was great. 

Obviously we can try other places too. Especially if we end up with a bigger group this time. 

Coles has a great upstairs room I think.  I could always reach out to the owner if we have an interest there.

• 1 month later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.