The 2nd Annual Great SS Meetup! Saturday March 10th, 1pm

WildCard

I remember being in the oranges as a kid and being completely scared.

I don't remember the Caps arena being quite that steep, but maybe it is.  Saw some good stuff from those seats, including Patrick Roy breaking the record for wins and a Fleetwood Mac concert at which Stevie was stoned out of her mind.

So literally any Fleetwood Mac concert after about 1975?

300 level is so steep in keybank arena though, feels like you can fall right down.

People beat me to it, but those oranges in the Aud were the worst.  The best was trying not to step on someone's head as you walked by.  You always felt like you were going to fall down 6 rows minimum if you took one bad step. 

I remember those oranges in the Aud.

I really do miss the old barn.

Had season tix on the 1st row of those oranges. Miss the atmosphere. But I have to admit, the new name every 3 years arena is a helluva lot nicer.

Had season tix on the 1st row of those oranges. Miss the atmosphere. But I have to admit, the new name every 3 years arena is a helluva lot nicer.

The First HSBC Niagara Marine Key Midlands Center Arena? Yea, that place is nice. 

The seats we had last time were easily the best I've ever had. And I've sat pretty much everywhere in that arena 

Agreed. The best spot is 20 rows up in the 100's on the aisle. It doesn't get much better than that. The seats Tom Webster got us for the last meetup were prime. :thumbsup:

A couple of things;

1) Our group has officially expanded to 20 tickets per game plus 4 club seats that are part of a sub group.

2) We are looking for new partners if anyone is interested, pm me

3) Once schedule comes out and we can target specific games, I may ask for a deposit in order to gauge true interest.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

When's this happening?

We have to wait for the schedule first. 

The game that will be happening will likely be in April or March. We were thinking of doing two this year though, and adding one to the Fall or Winter. We're going to see how the schedule falls out first 

We have to wait for the schedule first. 

The game that will be happening will likely be in April or March. We were thinking of doing two this year though, and adding one to the Fall or Winter. We're going to see how the schedule falls out first 

Don't you mean fixtures?

• 3 weeks later...

With the schedule released, let's get this started now so we have as much time to plan for this as possible. With that in mind, let's start with the spring game, as that's the one for sure we want to go to. I took a brief look at the schedule, and nailed these games down as possible choices

February 3rd, 7pm, Blues

February 17th, 1pm, Kings

March 10th, 1pm, Vegas Golden Knights

March 17th, 1pm, Blackhawks

Unfortunately, the spring games absolutely suck ass this year, and almost every Saturday game throughout the entire season is at 1pm

With the schedule released, let's get this started now so we have as much time to plan for this as possible. With that in mind, let's start with the spring game, as that's the one for sure we want to go to. I took a brief look at the schedule, and nailed these games down as possible choices

February 3rd, 7pm, Blues

February 17th, 1pm, Kings

March 10th, 1pm, Vegas Golden Knights

March 17th, 1pm, Blackhawks

Unfortunately, the spring games absolutely suck ass this year, and almost every Saturday game throughout the entire season is at 1pm

A lot of the Saturday games are AWFUL this year.

I vote for the Vegas game. Screw it. Tickets will be cheap and we can see a new team in action. Better than an arena full of Buffalonians on the Chicago bandwagon. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.