The 2nd Annual Great SS Meetup! Saturday March 10th, 1pm

WildCard

Do we have a ballpark of what tix will cost for the game?  I'd like to go if I can find a reasonable flight out there.  Not generally a fan of Frontier, but they're adding a DEN to BUF route this fall!   :D

Last year they were $100, Tom Webster really hooked us up on them. I cannot say what they will be this year as of right now. 

Does this mean I have to wear a suit so that you're not the only one?

Birthday suit maybe

Last year they were $100, Tom Webster really hooked us up on them. I cannot say what they will be this year as of right now. 

Birthday suit maybe

Thanks... wish I could see pricing on the Frontier flight options to help me decide, but looks like they're not going to show them until the route is closer to up and running.  I'd like to go but I'll have to be a tentative yes for now, so if enough other people are in, don't bump someone else on my account... I can always try and get a ticket on my own later on if need be.

OK, we are up to 13 plus potentially biodork and ubkev.

Confirmed;

Hank

Wyldnwoody44

Touched

LTS

MODO for 2

Sabills

North Buffalo

Taro

d4rksabre

WildCard

Derrico

Eleven

Tickets will again be $100 if paid after August 18th. I will sell at cost ($90) if paid before August 18th.

Bear in mind that my request is for two tickets, myself and Josie.

Do we have a ballpark of what tix will cost for the game? I'd like to go if I can find a reasonable flight out there. Not generally a fan of Frontier, but they're adding a DEN to BUF route this fall! :D

Do you know if it's a direct flight or connecting? My brother lives a few hours out of Denver and would be thrilled to find a direct flight.

We have 16 tickets. Of course I may have to do some maneuvering to get all 16 but think I can. I also know a couple other people who have seats in nearby sections so I can account for some overflow.

One member has already taken advantage of the early payment discount. At some point I may have to require a deposit just to put an actual confirming number together. I know some of you may be a little hesitant to give money to a stranger but I think a few people on here will vouch for me and assure you that you will either get a ticket you want or your money back.

Finally, if someone wants tickets to a particular other game, I have a few other tickets I will be selling as well.

Mrs. iT and I will attend that game whether we get in on Tom's seats or not. She's not a SSer(loyal hockey fan though) so those that are should have first shot. What section are the seats? She's a ticketing person so there's always a chance that someone owes her a favor and we could get in close by. I couldn't get as drunk as I would have liked to in Roch so I could get excited for that alone. Giggidy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.