The 2nd Annual Great SS Meetup! Saturday March 10th, 1pm

WildCard

I'm planning on making the drive to Buffalo once or twice this season to catch games at KBC. I'll pencil this in as a strong possibility. I won't reserve a ticket with TW, I'll just go secondary when the time is much much closer. But if it's a weekend I find myself in the 716, I'd enjoy consuming wings and beer with you fine folks.

Come on NS, we've got some flying in from Denver and Sweden. Let's get you down here!

Just looking at it quickly and it seems that I will likely have to fly into the GSA (Great Satan Area)  :sick:

Anything but that , I say.

I'd rather fly to PGH and do the 79 ... 90 thing.  Or, even Cleveland and do the 90 thing.

Just looking at it quickly and it seems that I will likely have to fly into the GSA (Great Satan Area) :sick:

Anything but that , I say.

I'd rather fly to PGH and do the 79 ... 90 thing. Or, even Cleveland and do the 90 thing.

It's only a 16 and a half hour drive, suck it up! :p

It's only a 16 and a half hour drive, suck it up! :P

Oooooffff ...

I stand corrected ... not anything, but that ... not driving from here.  THAT'S FOR SURE!!

Hhhhmmm ... may be my lovely wife would let me take her Legend  :flirt:  :flirt:   Nope.  It's winter and the Legend is definitely a summer only car  :flirt:  :flirt:

Oooooffff ...

I stand corrected ... not anything, but that ... not driving from here.  THAT'S FOR SURE!!

Hhhhmmm ... may be my lovely wife would let me take her Legend  :flirt:  :flirt:   Nope.  It's winter and the Legend is definitely a summer only car  :flirt:  :flirt:

It's winter by 11 days :lol:

Oooooffff ...

I drive Uber. PM me.

No. Let's all dress like it's 1974 at the Aud. Terrifyingly awful plaid pants. Bad hats. Big yellowy aviator glasses. Moustaches. Sideburns. I'll dig up some polyester at a thrift store. 

I have to say that, as someone that is entirely unlikely to make it, this is a fantastic idea.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.