Sabres @ Senators 7:30 PM MSG 2/14/17

Mustache of God

I wanna see more of Evan Rodrigues. I was downright surprised by his play against Vancouver.

I seem him kind of like Falk/Fedun.  Fully mature as a prospect (seeing as how he graduated from college and spent a year at Rochester).  His ceiling isn't much above what he shows you right now, but he's a reliable piece to plug into a team.  He's not going to make your team worse just by his mere presence.

Feck that guy.

I wanna see more of Evan Rodrigues. I was downright surprised by his play against Vancouver.

He played well at the tail end of last season, picking a goal dishing out some nice assists.    I was kinda expecting him to crack the opening day lineup, especially with Eichel going down... thankfully D-Lo was there to fill that spot instead of a creative guy who plays a two-way game and create offense.   

Gonna pass on tonight's game. Spending some Valentine's Day time with the wife. 

Of course she may suggest to watch the game. There's a reason I married her!

:wub:

Do you mind if I hide this post from my wife? Been married 51 years and don't want you ending it here.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.