Sabres @ Senators 7:30 PM MSG 2/14/17

Mustache of God

11 am on a gameday and no thread? Have our Sabre souls officially been broken? I'll give it a shot.

I hear Lehner is starting and Bogo may be healthy.

The big story is how will the team respond after the comments at the end of the disappointing Vancouver game. To keep consistent with their inconsistency I'm guessing we'll see a win here. Ottawa should be looking to make a statement after being shutout by the Buffalo Sabres over the weekend.

It's also Valentines Day so spread some love today, or don't.

Also: How does Buffalo respond to Enzosauce, a glorified ranch with hot sauce? If it were bleu cheese maybe we'd be talking but talk about not identifying with your market.

If you watch every other game, you think this team is either at the top of the standings or the bottom.

Kane not on the ice this AM

Kulikov taking his spot on the PP

Maybe wrist is acting up, or he was traded, or sick, or overslept.

11 am on a gameday and no thread? Have our Sabre souls officially been broken? I'll give it a shot.

I hear Lehner is starting and Bogo may be healthy.

The big story is how will the team respond after the comments at the end of the disappointing Vancouver game. To keep consistent with their inconsistency I'm guessing we'll see a win here. Ottawa should be looking to make a statement after being shutout by the Buffalo Sabres over the weekend.

It's also Valentines Day so spread some love today, or don't.

Also: How does Buffalo respond to Enzosauce, a glorified ranch with hot sauce? If it were bleu cheese maybe we'd be talking but talk about not identifying with your market.

Some people have bad reactions to bleu cheese.  I think the market is bigger than you think. 

Kane not on the ice this AM

Kulikov taking his spot on the PP

If he's injured we're beyond ######

I think we, in typical 2016-2017 Buffalo fashion, absolutely murder Ottawa tonight, Then lose to Colorado Thursday 

Harrington : Bylsma confirms Bogosian in, Kane a gametime decision (flu). #Sabres

Lines from this morning: 

Bailey-ROR-Okposo
Moulson-Eichel-Reinhart
Foligno-ERod-Gionta
Deslauriers-Grant-Ennis

McCabe-Ristolainen 
Gorges-Kulikov 
Bogosian and Fedun with Falk. 

How in the hell does Gorges continue to get playing time? For the love of God tell me he's a UFA this year
Edited by WildCard

Bailey-ROR-Okposo

Moulson-Eichel-Reinhart

Foligno-ERod-Gionta

Deslauriers-Grant-Ennis

He's improved somewhat, but it seems to me there just isn't any natural chemistry between Bailey and the ROR line.  He often seems out of sync with ROR/Oks.  It seems like a lot of the time he ends up in the same spot as Okposo and just gums up the play- instead of complementing Okposo he tries to be Okposo.

I'd much rather see him on any other line.  DD seems like he tries to push square pegs into round holes too much of the time, instead of finding the combinations that naturally work well together.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.